X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carie CPink View Post
    I was bummed that the episode sucked. Last year's shows were hilarious....Frolf or not.
    ... good that you posted this, coleman... after that innane crap i was feeling that i was maybe going to have to redefine how i feel about you... i mean, different strokes for different folks and all, but that was just everything that is terrible about tv...

... glad i can still hold you and your intelligence in high regard.

p.s. i kinda miss you, girl.
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

The sitcom world lost me after Barney Miller and Mash.

Here's how I view sitcoms now (without even watching them--based on a very old sampling): everybody, lying to each other...constantly. What fun.
      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Check out Val and Nate's video response to "Happy Endings" episode and video apology...

http://hoohaablog.com/?p=2441

Funny stuff!!

Comment

From Websters

I guess this is a sport according to Websters

1sport verb \ˈspȯrt\

Definition of SPORT
          intransitive verb
          1a : to amuse oneself : frolic <lambs sporting in the meadow> b : to engage in a sport
          2a : to mock or ridicule something b : to speak or act in jest : trifle
          3[2sport] : to deviate or vary abruptly from type (as by bud variation) : mutate
          transitive verb
          1: to display or wear usually ostentatiously : boast <sporting expensive new shoes>
          2[2sport] : to put forth as a sport or bud variation
          See sport defined for English-language learners
          See sport defined for kids

These are not in the dictionary:
          Frolf
          Disc Golf
          Frisbee Golf
          Tone Poles
          Shizzle

These are in the Dictionary:
          Ultimate Frisbee
          any Olympic Event
          Rad

My point: Disc Golf is a sport. Disc Golf is not in the dictionary. Disc Golf is Rad. Rad is in the dictionary. Therefore: Disc Golf is a rad sport that cannot be defined by current methodology. Lets not get pissed when people think its a funny, odd, thing to do.

I think civil war re-enactments and Medieval Faires are odd and funny, but I am glad to share our parks with the people that like to do that. I am not sure they are a sport though.
          and as for Shizzle, It makes me laugh so I am going to keep on saying it, and i dont care if it is a sport or not.
          Training to be a bagger

Comment

I just read this thread for the first time. I think I should be glad I don't watch T.V. that much, especially sit-coms because i'm busy disc golfing. Phuk T.V. it melts your brain and turns your throwing arm into jello!

Comment

Anybody get that ESPNetwork? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfyoQT1Qs0I
              Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man. - The Dude, 1998.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X