Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chainbangerz 2 Year Anniversary Party & Sale!!

From www.chainbangerz.com:

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY
    SUNDAY, OCTOBER 02
    As sure as the sun sets,time moves forward constantly,and is an unstopable force.

Has it really been two years? Yes it has, since June technically. But we all have been a little too busy to celebrate, but guess what! We're ready to celebrate are YOU? We are inviting any and all who want to show up for the festivities. Some things we will be doing during the 2nd yer anniversary party will be as follows: Putting competition,9 hole mini urban course challenge,raffle for prizes every half hour or so(depending on attendance) FREE FOOD,FREE BEER,FREE sweet to eat treats,as well as a 20% off sale during party.

Hope you can make it to this momentus occasion. We appreciate the support you have shown us and want to celebrate with you and show you how much we appreciate by offering you a few cool things we hope you will enjoy.

We plan to kick off the party on Sunday Oct. 2nd at 2 till 10, on 10/2 . get it?

Come one come all bring the whole family. CHEERS
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Is this being held at the shop in Burien or the shop @ Lakewood Park?
    Without a doubt sex is one of the most wholesome, most spiritual and most natural things money can buy.

Comment

This is being held at the shop in Burien off of Ambaum on 153rd St. across the street from Bison Creek Pizza.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I just thought that I would remind everyone that this starts tomorrow at 10:58 am. 20% off! oh yeah and FREE BEER!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Had a great time. Thanks guys.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X