X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baskets

Hello everybody, made some homemade baskets and would like to show everyone.
    But can't figure out how to post pictures,help please..

there should be a little 'paper clip' above the text ^^ click that and add a pic as an attachment.

when you scroll down there should also be a space under additional options... 'manage attachments'
    if your getting stuck past that... idk hope that helps

Comment

Sean Phillips?
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
        Sean Phillips?
        yes

Comment

As in... the Sean Phillips who already posts here under the name... Sean Phillips?
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

nope

Comment

2 peeps witht he same name,did u compete in worlds?

Comment

OK... I will answer this question now that I know what is up...

If your images are hosted somewhere online, you can embed them into your posts using the [I M G] tag (no spaces. If your images are not hosted somewhere online, you can attach them to your posts at the bottom of the page.

At the bottom left of every page is the Posting Rules box. Click on the link that says BB code and that will give you all kinds of helpful tips.
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by EL DOTRRE View Post
                  2 peeps witht he same name,did u compete in worlds?
                  I did, 32nd this year. Hope they didn't get us mixed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Phillips View Post
                    I did, 32nd this year. Hope they didn't get us mixed up.
                    Great job,my boss was there, was following his score online and was telling all my co-workers that I was playing the worlds from Seattle...hahaha,And how far I(you) were hucking the thing

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X