at 6:30 p.m.
    Lunchtime Student Center

Agenda - Elections of Board Members
    Updates on upcoming Tournaments and Clinics

Work Party and Bag Tag information for 2009
    Establishing goals for 2009

Come out and make your voice heard on the direction of
    Stumptown for the coming year.

Only current paid 2009 members are allowed to vote at the meeting so pay online today at http://store.stumptowndg.com or come prepared to pay your annual dues. $10 goes to building more courses, running clinics and tournaments, providing support for work parties and other great events to promote disc golf in the Portland Metro area!

There's some pretty darn cool stuff coming up in "09", come to the meeting and see what's going on with Stumptown. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Bob

Thanks Bob!

I do believe that memberships can be purchased/renewed AT the meeting too!

I bet that you'd make a hell of a good Vice President this year! I'll have to nominate you for that right away.
    Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
    Remain ye men of faculty complete,
    Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
    Attending to our noble bond and contract?
    Or does here stand the last remaining man
    To give a fig for rules and order yet,
    No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
    Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
    Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Bob would make the best ever vice pres, or even president this club could ever see. He loves this sport like no other, and is a great representation of what this sport should really be about.
      All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
        Bob would make the best ever vice pres, or even president this club could ever see. He loves this sport like no other, and is a great representation of what this sport should really be about.
        Second
        educate your thinking

Comment

I'm voting for Jordan!

Bob

Comment

Oh Yeah!

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
            I'm voting for Jordan!

Bob
            I'm voting for Bob! TWICE!

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
              I'm voting for Bob! TWICE!
              Isn't there a thread on the stumptown site that can be used for this very purpose?

Comment

Scott, these boards are to discuss disc golf in our area. I can't think of another more appropriate thread for this board, really.
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                  Isn't there a thread on the stumptown site that can be used for this very purpose?
                  Yeah, and when I went there to nominate Bob, Darr had beaten me to the punch so I seconded the nomination!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                    Scott, these boards are to discuss disc golf in our area. I can't think of another more appropriate thread for this board, really.
                    Except nominating someone on this site is kind of like man-nipples (rather useless). Nominate someone on the stumptown site and it actually gets counted.

Comment

Except nominating someone on this site is kind of like man-nipples (rather useless).
                      I don't know Scott.................those man boobs of yours............well.........

Bob

Comment

Oh, yeah.........thanks for the support and confidence guys. I'm still voting for Jordan though.

Bob

Comment

Except nominating someone on this site is kind of like man-nipples (rather useless).
                          Awwww... I feel bad for guys that don't have sensitive nipples...
                          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                            I don't know Scott.................those man boobs of yours............well.........
                            And... there goes any hope of sleep I had for tonight.

Thanks, Bob.
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X