X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lessons

I just got done with my lesson today. I think Nate's instruction is gonna help my game a lot. I have some things to work on in the field, for sure. He was definitely nice, and didn't make fun of my throws. Now, I just need to get these things worked out before my next tourney. Thanks Nate!

Comment

I bet Nate would make fun of my throw, most people do
      All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

I'd be more than happy to help you become Deaf so you can't hear the laughing... works for me...

Comment

I was close to being deaf in one ear one time. Some guy popped a balloon in my ear and I lost hearing in that ear momentarily. I regained the hearing, except for some of the higher octaves, which is still going away slowly. Some day I may be deaf, in one ear at least, so if I stand in the right spot, I may not hear the laughter.

Comment

Reminds me of a movie, cant come up with the name right now, but a cop was deaf in one ear. His partner talked crap about him, but only if he was on the deaf side, hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
              Reminds me of a movie, cant come up with the name right now, but a cop was deaf in one ear. His partner talked crap about him, but only if he was on the deaf side, hahaha
              Wild Hogs?
              Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Yeah thats the one Great Movie

Comment

I have been getting alot of messages asking about my availability for lessons and pricing so I decided to post up a price chart so people could see what I charge for various lesson types. I am still available Monday-Thursday for lessons most weeks and I am happy to set up lessons via private message on this site or e-mails to sextondisc@gmail.com
                  Thanks to everyone who has taken a lesson so far.

Disc Golf Lessons Pricing Chart

1 Person
                  2 People
                  First Hour
                  $30
                  $45
                  Additional Hours
                  $20
                  $30
                  Round of Golf
                  $15
                  $20
                  • For more than two people add $10 each for the first hour, $5 each for additional hours and $5 each for the round of golf.
                  • 10% off for repeat customers
                  • For lessons outside of Eugene the travel cost is $0.25/ mile, but will be split between any number of customers if I do multiple lessons in a day in another city

For example:
                  If 2 people wanted a 2 hour lesson followed by a round of golf at Adair County Park near Corvallis I would charge $120. $75 for the 2 hours of instruction, $20 for the round of golf, and $25 for the roughly 110 miles to Corvallis and back.
                  Innova Champion Discs
                  Discmania
                  huk lab
                  Keen Footwear
                  Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
                  Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
                  Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

Lesson

I am coming up to Milo for a lesson sometime between May 5th (Tuesday) and May 7th (Thursday). The person I am going to be teaching is flexible as far as which date among those three. I wanted to let people know I will be up there and available for 1 or 2 more lessons that day if any other Portland area players are interested in splitting up the travel costs and trying a lesson out at Milo. Please PM me if interested. Thanks
                    Nate
                    Innova Champion Discs
                    Discmania
                    huk lab
                    Keen Footwear
                    Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags

Comment

Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post
                      I am coming up to Milo for a lesson sometime between May 5th (Tuesday) and May 7th (Thursday). The person I am going to be teaching is flexible as far as which date among those three. I wanted to let people know I will be up there and available for 1 or 2 more lessons that day if any other Portland area players are interested in splitting up the travel costs and trying a lesson out at Milo. Please PM me if interested. Thanks
                      Nate
                      Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                      Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                      Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                      Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                      Or does here stand the last remaining man
                      To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                      No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                      Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                      Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

I may come up to Milo for a lesson this Saturday in addition to sometime midweek next week. I have one interested party for this Saturday if he can split the gas/travel costs with some other people. I know it is short notice but if anyone is perhaps interested in a lesson this Saturday out there please give me a PM. Thanks,
                        Nate
                        Innova Champion Discs
                        Discmania
                        huk lab
                        Keen Footwear
                        Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.