X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hyzerbomb View Post
    New problem now is that the done button is greyed out and the discard button is active when done inputting hole lengths any clues?
    Ha, figgrd it out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jshrack View Post
      up until recently PDGA.com had a hidden page where you could look up the SSA for different courses. They have since removed it but updated the search feature.

So... I haven't played with the estimate feature much.
      I usually try to use the last few tourney's as a basis to calculate my own.
      I check it by matching up some official round scores online versus the app.
      It usually works out pretty good.
      Right on thanks for the info Justin. Yeah I found when doing google searches sometimes I could find old SSA rankings on pdga.com from over a year ago. Not very often though.

Would you mind sending me all the SSA rankings you have for courses? I would like to update them online.

Thanks!!
      SDGA PR Guy.... bringing the Public to the Relations... or the Relations to the Public?

Comment

Originally posted by hyzerbomb View Post
        Ha, figgrd it out!!!
        Good deal! You had me scratching my head for a second there...
        SDGA PR Guy.... bringing the Public to the Relations... or the Relations to the Public?

Comment

Where on the pdga website do I find the official ssa? Or do I need to do some math to figure it out? Is ssa per tee or per course?

Comment

Not directly available. Go to tournament results that used courses you are interested in and look for the score that produced a 1000 rating.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Kennedy View Post
              Not directly available. Go to tournament results that used courses you are interested in and look for the score that produced a 1000 rating.
              Why the change Chuck, was it determined to be an issue with the database or just an access issue? Was it the owner of the rating systems or the PDGA who decided to remove the SSA? Seems odd that if you have multiple courses or multiple setups that the event page does not list the SSA by course.
              PDGA #25296
              Stumptown #34

Comment

The PDGA Board voted in June to remove the SSA info, not at my request but with reluctant agreement. Other commercial entities had been and could scrape course and ratings information like SSAs in bulk the way it was set up online. So until we/they can figure out how to provide the information to people as needed, it's not available online other than looking at event results and finding the score where the rating is closest to 1000.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X