• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chainbangerz on Groupon

Am I the only one that saw this today?

http://www.groupon.com/deals/chainba...disc-golf-shop

$20 in stuff for $10

Ad Copy:

Disc golf was invented after golf balls went on strike to protest being left in water hazards for hours without a lunch break. Support their cause with today's Groupon: for $10, you get $20 worth of disc-golf equipment and apparel at Chainbangerz in Burien.

Chainbangerz stylishly outfits frisbee hurlers of all abilities with an expansive stock of disc-golf equipment, accessories, and accouterments. Send long drives piercing through gale-force winds with an overstable Latitude 64 Blitz gold driver ($16.99), or tickle the chain tentacles of a course target basket with the precise, dependable, beaver-emblazoned Daredevil putter ($15.95). Disc-wielding par seekers can tote their prized, pizza-shaped projectiles around in a simple DGA starter bag ($19.99), which includes ample space for discs as well as a convenient compartment for holding bottles filled with the life forces of vanquished opponents. Patrons can also broadcast their allegiance with a stylish Chainbangerz disc-golf shirt ($14.99) or vintage trucker hat ($10).

Those Groupon copywriters are insane.
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I got mine. Probably going to go for some Lat 64 plastic.
      FORE! Youth 2011 http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...RE_Youth_2011/

Comment

It has been a really positive result so far, just a huge response from the Groupon and lots of new customers. My days working at the shop have gotten a lot busier. A huge thank you to everyone who bought a Groupon and to all of our wonderful customers!
        Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Thomas,

You need to let us non grouponers know when they have a good deal like this going on.

Chainbangerz rocks!

Comment

My bad, Brian, my bad. Life has been busy for me this Summer.
            Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X