X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clark Park in Molalla now open.

Clark Park in Molalla now has a nine hole course. Opened July 22nd 2011. Short technical course in a heavily wooded grove of oak trees. Between the Buckaroo Grounds and the High School. First course to install Bentley Baskets. Nice concrete tee pads with two pin placements per hole. Jerry Miller has set the course record at six down. Great score considering the amount of trees. Come out and give it a go.

Comment

Sweet! I used to live in Molalla several years ago, and I sure miss that town! I am glad to know there is a course in Molalla, and for sure, I will check it out very soon.
      PDGA 38506
      ODDGA 27
      DDGA 176
      2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

This is awesome news. Props to Jerry Miller, Disc Golf Depot and everyone else involved in this project. Those Bentley baskets are very nice!
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
          This is awesome news. Props to Jerry Miller, Disc Golf Depot and everyone else involved in this project. Those Bentley baskets are very nice!

What he ^ said.

Bob

Comment

Great work

Keep it up!!!

Comment

Cool. Thanks for the efforts. I see some familiar faces. Now, I have a reason to go to Mollala. So when is a brewpub going to open? Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by PDX_Stu View Post
                Cool. Thanks for the efforts. I see some familiar faces. Now, I have a reason to go to Mollala. So when is a brewpub going to open? Cheers
                Maybe hit the Seven Brides brew pub in Silverton then golf in Mo-town on your way back home.

Comment

This makes a trip out to Camp Dakota feel a little more worthwhile.
                  Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Hole #1 starts at the North Parking Lot by the baseball field.

Comment

Most Excellent! The seven brides road trip/disc golf round trip seems to be the best idea I've heard in awhile.

Great work! Thanks to everyone who made it happen.
                      FORE! Youth 2011 http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...RE_Youth_2011/

Comment

I played it this afternoon. Not bad for just FOUR(!) acres of land. We had to improvise a little, though, due to people sitting at picnic tables. It'll be a nice winter course, when people aren't hanging around in the park enjoying the nice weather.
                        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Nice Article in the Molalla Paper.

http://www.molallapioneer.com/news/2...v7iVo7XkiBbdoO

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X