X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players Packs

What is the best thing you've gotten in a players pack? What would you like to see in a players pack? (within reason)

Bob

I love my seel Skinz, and phenix quad shox would be cool mayber a little expensive, but awesome all the same
    Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlitosBonitos View Post
      I love my seel Skinz, and phenix quad shox would be cool mayber a little expensive, but awesome all the same
      Yeah, I think the Seal Skinz are on of the coolest things I've gotten in a players pack. I wore the crap out of those last winter. The Willamette Open umbrellas were cool too. and the reusable shopping bags from WOX. I think there's a trend here. Thanks for the cool loot Mike!

Comment

Originally posted by CarlitosBonitos View Post
        Quad shocks are awesome but most people playing tournaments don't need another pair considering how much it would cost to put them in a player's pack. Can't go wrong with Seal Skins though. Umbrellas seem like a good one too.

What about energy bars or some other kind of food that's easy to stuff in a disc bag? That would always be more useful to me than another teeshirt or a random disc. Collared performance tees are always nice though.

Comment

I love the BSF players packs. It seems that everyone could use another Nalgene bottle - especially when they're packed with goodies like a patch, energy bar, bottle opener, and stickers.

The seal skinz were pretty awesome, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Olson View Post
            Quad shocks are awesome but most people playing tournaments don't need another pair considering how much it would cost to put them in a player's pack. Can't go wrong with Seal Skins though. Umbrellas seem like a good one too.

What about energy bars or some other kind of food that's easy to stuff in a disc bag? That would always be more useful to me than another teeshirt or a random disc. Collared performance tees are always nice though.
            Yeah, but those who dont have them already sure would love them... I alrady have them but wouldnt mind having a backup pair or outfitting a smaller travel or quick round bag. Although yo udo have a good point on the energy bars, or maybe hot hands for all these winter rounds... buddy of mine won a box for a ctp i believe and he has been saving my ass every other sunday cold hands are worse than wet hands for me atleast. I like the creative players pack, rather than a disc and shirt
            Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Oh yeah, big thumbs up to the hot hands!

Comment

I loved the Titanium performance shirts in the BSF pack!
                Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

performance shirts, hot hands is great, customized mini stamp, I loved the fruit snack from BSF - forget what it was but it was good... arm sleeves would be way cool for keeping our arms warm and reducing the risk of injury dramatically *I just got a 2nd pair, from a bicycle store since they make theirs longer and warmer*.... scorecard clipboard has been good for tournaments that didn't provide clipboards... glass and wooden minis is nice...

Comment

I like getting tshirts, they currently comprise a large percentage of my wardrobe, the bsf patch was great last year as well and not all that expensive I imagine, great idea whoever came up with it.

Comment

No more tshirts!

Comment

Originally posted by DexterHawk View Post
                        No more tshirts!
                        Agreed! Unless they are the performance variety, such as the BSF offerings.

Comment

No more tshirts is seconded! I've gotten 2 shirts out of probably around 30 that have ever fit me (and I'm pretty sure Sheila has never got a tee that fits her), my dad has benefitted some but goodwill is making a fortune!

Leave tshirts to those who prepay for them.
                          'Weekend 4 Women':
                          Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
                          Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

I personnaly love the shirts. I am a cheap ass when it comes to buying clothes for myself, so free shirts, even if disc golf related, are more than welcome. I have proudly had to describe what my shirt is about many times. If wear disc golf related shirts more often, it helps to spread the word to many and many more possible interested people.
                            All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Free shirt is a misnomer... the money for everything in the player's pack comes out of your entry... I like get tournament stuff, discs that I will throw, towels, sitickers, patches, waterbottles... Stuff that I can use for golfing, but I don't think that I have worn any of my MANY tshirts more than once or twice...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X