X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disc Golf Sign Language Video presented by DDGA

The DDGA presents the first of it's kind, a disc golf sign language video with the best in our sport as our sign language models.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Pp7yMx-OzQ

Enjoy!!!!!

Awesome Snap, thanks for that!
    'Weekend 4 Women':
    Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
    Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Great video, I hope lots of folks get a chance to see that one! Makes me want to practice my Disc Golf ASL!
      Team DISCRAFT
      NW Sign Up
      Gorilla Boy
      Paragon Disc Golf
      Odwalla

Comment

Snap thank u so much! I have a girlfriend who's been teaching me asl for bout a month. This video will greatly help all of us that aren't lucky enough to have that luck. Great job!
        "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
        Cleveland Brown

Comment

Awesome job Snap. I would be glad to work with you to make a pocket card that could be laminated that we could hand out at leagues and tournaments with 2 dozen signs (12 on each side) on it. Ideally non-signing players would work to learn how to sign them, but in a pinch players could point at a box on the card and communicate that way with each other. Ideally the card should fit in the PDGA rule book and in the future I would help you push to get it IN the rule book officially. I would also gladly add a section to my mobile translation of the rule book.

Comment

Sweet video Snap! It was cool watching you sign the raffle numbers at the Fling

Comment

Very cool. I hope I can learn and retain some of those long enough to use them!

Comment

practice makes perfect, use it on eachother in leagues and tournaments... who said you had to use them with Deaf players... you will be amazed how much you would sign if you could sign all the time without making noises while others are throwing.. I will QUIZZZZZ you allllll everytime I see you, fearr me! haha Just kidding... glad everyone is enjoying it...
                WOG has an idea there...

Comment

Thank you! Thank you!

Your timing is almost perfect! I stopped by the DDGA Bryant Park tourny on Saturday and found myself frustrated. There shouldn't be this many disc golfers that I can't communicate with!!

If you wanted to make more videos like this you can count on Jeromie to watch and learn!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X