Jay and Des Reading Pro Clinic this Thursday at Willamette Park in Corvallis!! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay and Des Reading Pro Clinic this Thursday at Willamette Park in Corvallis!!

The clinic that was scheduled for tomorrow has been moved to Thursday! Sorry for the late notice but some car troubles stopped Jay and Des from making it tomorrow. The clinic is at 5pm at Willamette park and a $10 per person random doubles round will follow with some awesome prizes! Please help get the word out and be there is you can it is going to be really fun and a great chance to learn from some of the greats!
    Nate
    Innova Champion Discs
    Discmania
    huk lab
    Keen Footwear
    Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
    Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
    Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Can't wait for Thursday! Jay and Des are excellent teachers and genuinely nice people. I will be there for sure and will add to the prize pile with some goodies of my own!

D
    Team DISCRAFT
    NW Sign Up
    Gorilla Boy
    Paragon Disc Golf
    Odwalla

Comment

Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post
      The clinic that was scheduled for tomorrow has been moved to Thursday! Sorry for the late notice but some car troubles stopped Jay and Des from making it tomorrow. The clinic is at 5pm at Willamette park and a $10 per person random doubles round will follow with some awesome prizes! Please help get the word out and be there is you can it is going to be really fun and a great chance to learn from some of the greats!
      Nate
      Man I wish I didn't have to work, it would for sure be worth the drive down for that.

Bob

Comment

I'll be there, to watch and learn, not playing, nose is no where near recovered...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X