X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disc Golf in Tri-Cities

I Hope This Message Gets to as many Tri-Cities Disc Golfers as Possible! I am attempting to start up a new club in the Tri-Cities. I have been talking to some people and I believe this is the best course of action to boost the Disc Golf Community in the Tri-Cities and have nothing but posive effects overall. I have been thinking about this for about 3 months or so and its time to actually do something. I have not got all of my information collected yet but that is what I am going to gather when we meet for the first time on June 22nd at 7pm at two rivers disc golf park. This will be by the 18th basket on the benches right next to the office. Tenitavely this club will be called Two Rivers Disc Golf Club. I hope that we get alot of people to come out share their ideas on disc golf and hopefully this will be the beginning of something great. Please bring some ideas for this new club as well as how we can grow the sport of disc golf, Tournament ideas, Fundrasier ideas, and anything else you know about clubs. I will explain so much more at the meeting. Please help spread the word. Bring friends, new players, experienced Club members. Lets get this going and put a spark in Dsc Golf around the Tri-Cities. Please call or email me at kylesmart@hotmail.com or 509.430.7054.
    "Procrastination is like masturbation, at first it feels good but, after awhile you realize your just screwing yourself!".
    -K Gas

Originally posted by kylesmart View Post
    I Hope This Message Gets to as many Tri-Cities Disc Golfers as Possible! I am attempting to start up a new club in the Tri-Cities. I have been talking to some people and I believe this is the best course of action to boost the Disc Golf Community in the Tri-Cities and have nothing but posive effects overall. I have been thinking about this for about 3 months or so and its time to actually do something. I have not got all of my information collected yet but that is what I am going to gather when we meet for the first time on June 22nd at 7pm at two rivers disc golf park. This will be by the 18th basket on the benches right next to the office. Tenitavely this club will be called Two Rivers Disc Golf Club. I hope that we get alot of people to come out share their ideas on disc golf and hopefully this will be the beginning of something great. Please bring some ideas for this new club as well as how we can grow the sport of disc golf, Tournament ideas, Fundrasier ideas, and anything else you know about clubs. I will explain so much more at the meeting. Please help spread the word. Bring friends, new players, experienced Club members. Lets get this going and put a spark in Dsc Golf around the Tri-Cities. Please call or email me at kylesmart@hotmail.com or 509.430.7054.
    Not sure how many people from TC area are on this forum, so you might want to post a flyer at Two Rivers and maybee at Islands shop. Not sure if Columbia park has a bulletin board...

Comment

Calling 3fingers. He is a die hard golfer that lives in TC.

Comment

I'm gonna borrow this thread. Two rivers or Columbia park? We're only gonna have time for one, if I can get these babies to stop for one more round...

Comment

Columbia Park

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Johnson View Post
            Columbia Park
            We chose wrong. Went to two rivers and played 9 holes. Lost my main disc, red 12x champ teebird, on 7 from the alt pad. It looked like a great drive so I called wolf.

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
              We chose wrong. Went to two rivers and played 9 holes. Lost my main disc, red 12x champ teebird, on 7 from the alt pad. It looked like a great drive so I called wolf.
              Did you lose it in the trees/bushes along the bank? and is there a name/number on the disc? I'm out there atleast once a week and I'll keep my eyes open for it.

Comment

Originally posted by 00-WING-NUT View Post
                Did you lose it in the trees/bushes along the bank? and is there a name/number on the disc? I'm out there atleast once a week and I'll keep my eyes open for it.
                Name and # on it. It's my main driver so hopefully they're not too faded. It was a nice level turnover following the flat part of the bank. Could've hit a rock and bounced into the trees/bushes, or just dug into one of the sage bushes.

Comment

Just little reminder.....tomorrow @ 7:00pm

Comment

Just little reminder.....tomorrow @ 7:00pm
                    I didn't forget about the meeting, but I did forget I had made plans befor hand and didn't get to go.

How did it go?

Comment

I didn't forget about the meeting, but I did forget I had made plans befor hand and didn't get to go.

How did it go?
                      they had the park closed off cause of the drowning.
                      PDGA # 52916
                      CRDGC
                      TCDGC
                      FWWDGC
                      PDGC

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Fingers View Post
                        they had the park closed off cause of the drowning.
                        So gonna reschedule for another time then? I heard all the sirens but didn't know it was a drowning till today when I read the paper.

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
                          Name and # on it. It's my main driver so hopefully they're not too faded. It was a nice level turnover following the flat part of the bank. Could've hit a rock and bounced into the trees/bushes, or just dug into one of the sage bushes.
                          I was out there today and didn't find anything, the trees and brush are prety thick in that section might have to wait for fall/winter if it's even still there.

I also talked to one of the park guys and noticed all the discs in the window are gone, come to find out the trailer was broke into and all the discs were stollen. Some people are just flat outright stupid.

Comment

I'll be back in town the 3rd of july after ther Fort Seily Open. I would love to be involved with this club! Keep me posted on club meetings as I plan on being there.

Matt-

Comment

Any word on the club or small tournaments? I just started playing about a month ago

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X