X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ralph Williamson (head geezer) memorial

Ralph will be remembered tomorrow in Seattle at the university unitarian church on 35th ne and 65th. I think I'm going to try to video the service, I hope that if you can make it you will. The sport has grown so much over the past 40 years and wouldn't be where it is today if not for people like Ralph #10 in the pdga. For you younger and newer players say a little prayer of thanks to the heavens and Ralph and Doug newland for all the effort they put into this sport so we could enjoy the countless hours just as they did. And remember hero's are soon forgotten but legends never DIE!

Looks like it will start around 3 pm. I'll be at work, but will see if I can take an extended early lunch and come pay my respects. Please do make a video if you're able to...
    Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

I still have a signed disc from head geezer on my wall. When new player ask who he was I tell them he was a players player.

Comment

I'll howl for him as I did when he passed.
        "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
        Cleveland Brown

Comment

Taken care of

This Fall I am hosting
          the Northwest Legends CSI
          It will be a memorial event honoring the Golfers we have lost.

Ralphie, Newland, Cool Shoez, Crazy Dave, MacCadden, Chris Hurd, Dale Hamlin The Lake Stevens guy? Am I missing anyone?
          rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
            This Fall I am hosting
            the Northwest Legends CSI
            It will be a memorial event honoring the Golfers we have lost.

Ralphie, Newland, Cool Shoez, Crazy Dave, MacCadden, Chris Hurd, Dale Hamlin The Lake Stevens guy? Am I missing anyone?
            Jub,
            Not sure who Dale Hamlin of Lake Stevens is. Dr. Fred had a post about the passing of Lynn Walty a while ago. Lynn was the mayor who was very proactive in helping Dr. Fred get the LS course installed.

Comment

Dont forget about Bullseye from Sumner, passed from cancer last thanks giving 2012?
              Actually I think that was Bossman? darn it I cant remember now ;-(
              Last edited by Mikk; June 10th, 2013, 12:24 PM.
              Hukin since 1992
              DGOD #115

Comment

Originally posted by Mikk View Post
                Dont forget about Bullseye from Sumner, passed from cancer last thanks giving 2012?
                Actually I think that was Bossman? darn it I cant remember now ;-(

Steve Boss

Comment

Originally posted by JeremyPJ View Post
                  Steve Boss
                  Thanks for the help, I feel bad about forgeting his name. I got the call (thru the grape vine) when he passed. Steve always treated me, and everybody else, with kindness and respect.
                  Hukin since 1992
                  DGOD #115

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
                    Jub,
                    Not sure who Dale Hamlin of Lake Stevens is. Dr. Fred had a post about the passing of Lynn Walty a while ago. Lynn was the mayor who was very proactive in helping Dr. Fred get the LS course installed.
                    Dale Hamlin was from Spokane.
                    Mik I did not know Steve Boss he should be recognized
                    rewindb.com

Comment

any body else. i am working on the art
                      rewindb.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X