X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcbentz View Post
    I goggled "disc golf" for a quick link to the PDGA web page...

Am I the only one pissed off that when you goggle "disc golf" ...?
    Maybe you should stop using goggle to search the internet and start using google...most other people do
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Pretty sure he's trolling for more website hits.
      Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by Burge View Post
        Maybe you should stop using goggle to search the internet and start using google...most other people do

lol. Yeah, that must be it!

Apparently spell check and "google" don't like each other.

Comment

The reasons I hate disc golf:
          1.) My putting

Thanks and thats all.

Not a legit reason. Perhaps I should change that to why disc golf hates me.
          "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
          Cleveland Brown

Comment

I thought the article was rather funny. Obviously a blatantly ignorant person writing on something that he obviously knows nothing about. Let him be blissfully ignorant, it would be like me writing about something that I have no working knowledge of, like aeronautical engineering, or quantum physics.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
              Pretty sure he's trolling for more website hits.
              If you're trolling, you want to go with something more popular than disc golf so you can generate more hits. Talking shit about disc golf will get what, a hundred people to his site?

My favorite troll: I don't get why some people like the Lord of the Rings movies more than the Twilight movies. At least the Twilight movies are based on books.
              We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

dumped

Awe this poor middle aged high school trolling perve obviously got dumped by his cute teenage object of affection (read stalking victim) because she loves disc golf and didn't want to have anything to do with him...

Brings a tear.....

Comment

After reading the page again, I'm not convinced the guy is either a hater or a troll.
                  There are some similarities to George Carlin's sports routine (starts at about 3:15). Only problem is, this guy is no Carlin.

Comment

Just a good reminder to all of us that there are people out there who do not understand us and it is up to us to make sure they get informed. Do a little outreach this summer and I bet some things like this will go away.
                    FORE! Youth 2011 http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...RE_Youth_2011/

Comment

Originally posted by Parks View Post
                      My favorite troll: I don't get why some people like the Lord of the Rings movies more than the Twilight movies. At least the Twilight movies are based on books.

LMAO! I love it when a thread that is in a negative spiral turns into a funny post-a-thon.

Comment

I got your outreach!

The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                        ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Parks View Post
                          Wow...that's so stupid, it has to be intentional.
                          "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

[QUOTE=mcbentz;99040]I goggled "disc golf" for a quick link to the PDGA web page and came across this article 3 google selections below. It was written yesterday and absolutely disgusts me! I'm not very Web/Computer savvy and couldn't figure out how to let this asshole have it.

His name is Lance Adkins and he lives somewhere in Washington State.

what a jerk off, he probably thinks that sex isn't fun because you get sweaty wrestling down another dude.....

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                              ... and writing poorly about it, too...

...also it bugs me when people throw around the word "hate"... clearly he's not a fan of disc golf, but there's no need to be a hater.

made himself out to be a very uneducated fellow, probably with very few friends and no golf skills. poor boy. i bet he has bad breath, too...

... or maybe he saw me playing one day, thought i was a teen due to my incredibly youthful appearance and decided he'd just have to hate on golf 'cause it would be sooooo embarrassing for him to get schooled by a girl...

jealous much, lance adkins?

...also it bugs me when people throw around the word "hate"...

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Roc View Post
                                ...also it bugs me when people throw around the word "hate"...
                                Yeah, I hate that too.
                                The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                                ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X