X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sol View Post
    I have contacted Dion. Not sure I can get my rating down to 850 though!
    Let ME give you some pointers.

Bob

Comment

USDGC vote

I'd like to vote for Craig Nielsen from Portland. He's been playing well above his player rating and would be a great representative of NW Disc Golf.
      Last edited by JMittl; July 22nd, 2011, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Craig Nielsen already has an invite.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by JMittl View Post
          I'd like to vote for Craig Nielsen from Portland. He's been playing well above his player rating and would be a great representative of NW Disc Golf.
          Craig IS the man, but has already qualified?

Fridgecat, what say you...

Comment

He did. Saw his Facebook post about it nearly a month ago. Zoo Town Open, maybe?
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Yep. ZooTown.
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Paging Dion---inquiring minds want to know. (did i spell that correctly? doesnt look right)

anyhoo----I would like to know the plans of the representative.
                PDGA President

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca View Post
                  Paging Dion---inquiring minds want to know. (did i spell that correctly? doesnt look right)

anyhoo----I would like to know the plans of the representative.
                  Congratulations to the 2011 Oregon State Rep to the USDGC...John Ollis!!!

Due to his longtime good attitude and positive approach to the game, as well as his skill and precision with the sidearm throw, Jolly John Olli is taking a trip to Rock Hill!

D
                  Team DISCRAFT
                  NW Sign Up
                  Gorilla Boy
                  Paragon Disc Golf
                  Odwalla

Comment

Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
                    Congratulations to the 2011 Oregon State Rep to the USDGC...John Ollis!!!

Due to his longtime good attitude and positive approach to the game, as well as his skill and precision with the sidearm throw, Jolly John Olli is taking a trip to Rock Hill!

D
                    Good pick Dion
                    Congratulations John..........yayy
                    PDGA President

Comment

Too bad he's such a good player - I hope the handicap system treats him fairly! Good luck, John - represent!
                      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by Portland Rebel View Post
                        Craig IS the man, but has already qualified?

Fridgecat, what say you...
                        It's true...I barely squeeked in at the Zootown Open Qualifier in June... and if you're interested, here's the PDGA article on just how lucky I was to tie for the 10th and last spot.

http://www.pdga.com/usdgc-zoo-town-open

and while I am honored that my name came up for consideration . I must agree with most of you that John Ollis is the perfect recipient of this high honor! Way-to-go John O!...see you in Rock Hill!

-craig

Comment

Originally posted by Fridgecat View Post
                          It's true...I barely squeeked in at the Zootown Open Qualifier in June... and if you're interested, here's the PDGA article on just how lucky I was to tie for the 10th and last spot.

http://www.pdga.com/usdgc-zoo-town-open

and while I am honored that my name came up for consideration . I must agree with most of you that John Ollis is the perfect recipient of this high honor! Way-to-go John O!...see you in Rock Hill!

-craig

Thanks folks! I am honored to represent Oregon, and even more honored to play in the same division with the likes of Craig! I am excited that my last three big tourneys this year are most likely to be Worlds, ORDGC and then USDGC. I feel incredibly lucky...

Comment

Originally posted by sol View Post
                            Thanks folks! I am honored to represent Oregon, and even more honored to play in the same division with the likes of Craig! I am excited that my last three big tourneys this year are most likely to be Worlds, ORDGC and then USDGC. I feel incredibly lucky...
                            Yeah and as a steward of Oregon Disc Golf maybe you could squeeze in the finishing of the raised green project on hole 17 at Stub Stewart State Park!
                            PDGA #25296
                            Stumptown #34

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X