X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silence on a sunny afternoon...

Anyone else stuck at work waiting for someone else to post?

Anyone who can is probably out throwing right now. I envy those of you who are enjoying this great weather.

The clock cannot move fast enough for me to get to the park. The bag and the change of clothes are packed.
    "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.Ē

I am here! And like you I wish I was out there.
    Hoping to leave work a little early to catch some Shelton Springs doubles!
    Board Member of the West Sound Disc Golf Association
    Like us on Facebook! Facebook.com/WSDGA

Comment

You spelled "Groovin'" wrong...
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Not that I will get much sympathy here but a quick lunch break round at Northpark was a bust... I played every other hole out of order skipping 5somes.. joining in for a couple holes then skipping past again. I wound up heading back to work after I think around 16 holes. Still nice to be out..
        www.rewindb.com

Comment

I just keep watching the clock. It is getting closer to the time I can leave. I am headed from here to Pier for doubles. I will get a little time in the sunshine.

Sam, you heading to Pier today?
          "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.Ē

Comment

Yes, sir! See ya there.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Got the rest of the holes at least partially mowed today. Just as I was finishing up, a couple of golfers showed up. My +3 weren't too bad.
              The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
              ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Off to work on another gorgeous day. Which I don't mind since the courses are packed on days like today. Come on 45 degrees and windy! That will clear the fairways for me.
                "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                Cleveland Brown

Comment

Yeah, we'll probably be packed again today too.

Just checked the weather and it looks like three good days. This has to be the way the world ends. It's been nice knowin' ya.

Comment

I'm taking the rest of the week off. Oh, wait...I don't have any friggin' work right now, but my yard sure is shaping up nicely.

See some of yoos clowns out at Lakewood doubles today.

Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

Originally posted by Getty View Post
                      I'm taking the rest of the week off. Oh, wait...I don't have any friggin' work right now, but my yard sure is shaping up nicely.

See some of yoos clowns out at Lakewood doubles today.
                      Getty (Gator Eating, Tiger Tainted, Yoko),

We will be playing Arlington tomorrow afternoon. Come on up.
                      $ee you there!

Comment

I am in the office today. It is even nicer out and unfortunately I have no time for disc.

Comment

Still at work and the sun is still shining. Where is my crappy weather I prayed for? Probably somewhere in Montana.
                          "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                          Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                            Got the rest of the holes at least partially mowed today. Just as I was finishing up, a couple of golfers showed up. My +3 weren't too bad.
                            Will try to get the Hagg crew out there again soon!!
                            All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

It's been a while.

The ten day weather just did a flip-flop on me. I don't need any more dadburnit rain!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X