Stumptown Club Meeting - 7:30 Thursday, May 26th @ Next Adventure's new warehouse Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stumptown Club Meeting - 7:30 Thursday, May 26th @ Next Adventure's new warehouse

Come join us for Mayís Stumptown Club meeting at Next Adventure's new warehouse at 326 SE Divison Place. Come early, and play a round of mini golf. Next Adventure will be setting up a 9 hole mini golf course inside their warehouse for club member to play before the meeting. The course will be set up at 6:00pm, and the meeting will start at 7:30pm. There will be prizes available to win. Come early, and donít forget your favorite mini disc.

Next Ad...venture has again graciously offered two $50 gift certificates for current 2011 club members to possibly win at Mayís meeting. All current Stumptown members who are in attendance will be eligible to win, and anyone who brings a new member will receive an extra raffle ticket. The drawing will be held at the conclusion of the meeting.

Also Next Adventure will have pizza & beer or soda for all who attend. Don't forget to come early, and stop by the sore to shop with your club discount.

Club business will include: Tournament Updates, Course Updates, Volunteer opportunities and more.

Thanks again to Next Adventure for the raffle certificates, mini golf, pizza, beer, soda, and for allowing us to use your new warehouse for our club meetings, and all that you do for the disc golf community.
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

hello from 200 miles down south

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
    Come join us for Mayís Stumptown Club meeting at Next Adventure's new warehouse at 326 SE Divison Place. Come early, and play a round of mini golf. Next Adventure will be setting up a 9 hole mini golf course inside their warehouse for club member to play before the meeting. The course will be set up at 6:00pm, and the meeting will start at 7:30pm. There will be prizes available to win. Come early, and donít forget your favorite mini disc.

Next Ad...venture has again graciously offered two $50 gift certificates for current 2011 club members to possibly win at Mayís meeting. All current Stumptown members who are in attendance will be eligible to win, and anyone who brings a new member will receive an extra raffle ticket. The drawing will be held at the conclusion of the meeting.

Also Next Adventure will have pizza & beer or soda for all who attend. Don't forget to come early, and stop by the sore to shop with your club discount.

Club business will include: Tournament Updates, Course Updates, Volunteer opportunities and more.

Thanks again to Next Adventure for the raffle certificates, mini golf, pizza, beer, soda, and for allowing us to use your new warehouse for our club meetings, and all that you do for the disc golf community.
    Greetings,
    I will probably not make this meeting, (actually, any of them) but I would still like to get involved and offer my input. (don't say it Sam!)
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

Comment

I don't get it...
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I walked around for like half an hour trying to find the place last night. Found the next adventure van so figured I was close. Then used my smart phone to to discover that I am not smart and therefore need said phone... it's next week...

I'll be there and I'll bring some FORE! sign up forms.

Can you put up some balloons or a sign or something? I doubt I'll get lost twice but you never know.

Woohoo mini course too!
        FORE! Youth 2011 http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...RE_Youth_2011/

Comment

Originally posted by Rakoz View Post
          I walked around for like half an hour trying to find the place last night. Found the next adventure van so figured I was close. Then used my smart phone to to discover that I am not smart and therefore need said phone... it's next week...

I'll be there and I'll bring some FORE! sign up forms.

Can you put up some balloons or a sign or something? I doubt I'll get lost twice but you never know.

Woohoo mini course too!
          That's a good idea we will try to put something out by the street.

Cindy
          Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

Comment

Reminder Bump!

I just wanted to remind everyone about the Stumptown meeting tomorrow night at Next Adventure's new warehouse at 326 SE Division Place. Again the meeting starts at 7:30, but the mini-golf starts at 6:00pm.

Come on out!
            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

I'll be there, but I'll be late.
              Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Thanks for kicking swag down to my event Stumptown! It's awesome that we can all come together to continue to progress our sport!
                FORE! Youth 2011 http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...RE_Youth_2011/

Comment

This was my first meeting. Met a bunch of nice folks, signed up, bought a bag tag, a CFR Leopard (BSF), and had a great time!

Although, I was a little disappointed in the fact I ended up with member number #421.

Edit:

I also wanted give a HUGE thank you to Next Adventure for their awesome raffle prizes! I happened to be lucky enough to win my choice of a Sierra Designs Back Pack and a Kleen Kanteen, or a $50 gift cert. My wife and I are new parents (again), and were in need of more portable storage, so I chose the pack and bottle. It wasn't until I got home and started inspecting the pack that I noticed it had an aluminum spine and carbon fiber supports that I decided to scan the barcode on the tag to get more info on the bag. What I found was that Next Adventure donated a $160 pack to us and didn't even blink an eye. How awesome is that! Best meeting I've ever been to, hands down!

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Finger View Post
                    This was my first meeting. Met a bunch of nice folks, signed up, bought a bag tag, a CFR Leopard (BSF), and had a great time!

Although, I was a little disappointed in the fact I ended up with member number #421.

Edit:

I also wanted give a HUGE thank you to Next Adventure for their awesome raffle prizes! I happened to be lucky enough to win my choice of a Sierra Designs Back Pack and a Kleen Kanteen, or a $50 gift cert. My wife and I are new parents (again), and were in need of more portable storage, so I chose the pack and bottle. It wasn't until I got home and started inspecting the pack that I noticed it had an aluminum spine and carbon fiber supports that I decided to scan the barcode on the tag to get more info on the bag. What I found was that Next Adventure donated a $160 pack to us and didn't even blink an eye. How awesome is that! Best meeting I've ever been to, hands down!
                    Thank you very much for making this known. Almost everyone knows that Next Adventure kicks down in a big way for Stumptown Disc Golf & disc golf in general, but I suspect a lot of people just don't know exactly how much. Its great to see those who help us out get the credit they deserve.

Cheers.
                    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X