X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glow Golf

I want to try this and have been searching forthe best methods of glowing your disc and where to purchase such items. Anyone have any recommendations? Thanks in advance. 8)

Tonight at glow league would probably be your best bet. Bring clear packing tape.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
      Tonight at glow league would probably be your best bet. Bring clear packing tape.
      That was the plan but since I am a bit blind in the dark, especially at dusk I needed to make sure I have the proper material.

Comment

I will bring a kit. It will have everything you need. It's easy to gear up under the street lamps in the parking lot, weather permitting. Bring a few bucks if you can spare to cover costs. Or cookies!
        Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
        Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
        Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
        Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
        Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Oh... Gawain is going? To the glow? Gawain is going to the glow?

Oh... Gawain is going to the glow.

Now I will have to rethink this. Perhaps the Lakers will have a 30 point halftime lead and I will be able to come...
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Bring your entry money, baby needs a new pair of shoes!
            Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
            Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
            Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
            Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
            Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Now I will have to rethink this. Perhaps the Lakers will have a 30 point halftime lead and I will be able to come...
              So you'll be missing it then. Maybe next week.

Comment

Damn, I may need to come out.

Gawain, you have a few kits? I have some dineros in exchange.
                "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.Ē

Comment

6:30 game start. 9pm tee. Eat it, Scott. I will get to see the Lakers' win and then golf at night.
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                    I will bring a kit. It will have everything you need. It's easy to gear up under the street lamps in the parking lot, weather permitting. Bring a few bucks if you can spare to cover costs. Or cookies!
                    Oh oh oh,your the best!! I will bring some extra cash. Sadly I don'thave enough time to make a batch of cookies before then me thinks. If not you will definitely get a cookie rain check! What is your favorite anyways??

Oh now I am super stoked.

Who cares about the Lakers, they are going down! 8)

Comment

6:30 game start. 9pm tee. Eat it, Scott. I will get to see the Lakers' win and then golf at night.
                      Well, at least you'll be able to golf.

Comment

So is it at 9 tonight and not 7:30 as indicated on the calendar??

Comment

9pm was the time indicated in the email sent yesterday.
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

9pm was the time indicated in the email sent yesterday.
                            Ah no wonder, I never got the email as I am not subscribed. Thanks Sam. 8)

Comment

Yup. Wouldn't be dark enough to glow at 7:30... Someone needs to update their calendar.
                              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X