X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trojan Park #11 Basket Stolen!?!

Played Trojan today to discover basket #11 has apparently been sawzalled off at the base..... It was there last week. Very upsetting if it was a DG'er behind it. It appears as though the padlock flange was attempted first and then the pole was cleanly sliced as low to the ground as possible. I'd love to think it was a tweeker out of his mind looking to score some scrap metal, but it just looked like such a careful, clean job.... Anybody comes across someone looking to get rid of a very nice basket should be able to put 2 and 2 together. I believe they are DGA Mach-5s (?), correct me on that if I'm off on that.
    (Please copy/paste to any other relevant sites/resources and just maybe somebody somewhere might know something about a 'newly acquired baseless target' floating around... Thanks!)

That basket location was certainly vulnerable. I imagine it was two or three guys. If it was big guys, then probably two, a wheel man and a saw man. Two quick stops on Hwy 30 and it's done.
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by motordisc13 View Post
      Played Trojan today to discover basket #11 has apparently been sawzalled off at the base..... It was there last week. Very upsetting if it was a DG'er behind it. It appears as though the padlock flange was attempted first and then the pole was cleanly sliced as low to the ground as possible. I'd love to think it was a tweeker out of his mind looking to score some scrap metal, but it just looked like such a careful, clean job.... Anybody comes across someone looking to get rid of a very nice basket should be able to put 2 and 2 together. I believe they are DGA Mach-5s (?), correct me on that if I'm off on that.
      (Please copy/paste to any other relevant sites/resources and just maybe somebody somewhere might know something about a 'newly acquired baseless target' floating around... Thanks!)
      Dam it!!

Thanks for the heads up

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X