X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
    I read the article just now, and I didn't get the sense they were talking about new baskets -- I think it was pretty clear they were talking about refurbishment.
    It was VERY clear.

Comment

WWTRYD- What Would The Real Yoduh Do?

Probably not complain about course improvements via the internet.

Can we vote on a name change?
      Read this ^

Comment

Vote we must.
        Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I play tournaments to have fun, meet new people, and play new courses. I know that I will get crushed in my field but I don't care because it's going to be a great time. It's not about the money for me.
          www.rewindb.com

Comment

Ok... Yodah had a beef. I, hopefully, have allayed his concerns. While I was admittedly miffed at the original post, I would really prefer this doesn't become the Pinata game at Yodah's expense.

Really... I just love Disc Golf. Ya know what I'm sayin?

Jeff
            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post

Jeff
              Yep! I love Disc Golf too. Thanks so much for putting in the effort to organize this guys, and your thoughtfulness/extra effort to improve Milo is greatly appreciated by one and all...

Comment

But no tilde in "Piņata" is unforgivable. It's bad for the disc golfer image.
                The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                  But no tilde in "Piņata" is unforgivable. It's bad for the disc golfer image.
                  I take this as a personal attack! Where's a mod when you need one?
                  "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Stop attacking the mods. Sheesh!

Seriously though, nice to see you calling for calmer seas.

I hear the weather is supposed to be good tomorrow. I think I might try out Astoria again. Haven't done that for a while. I think I'll mellow out for nine holes before going to talk to the tractor salesman. I hate that haggling stuff.

Comment

Ok... Yodah had a beef. I, hopefully, have allayed his concerns. While I was admittedly miffed at the original post, I would really prefer this doesn't become the Pinata game at Yodah's expense.

Jeff
                      I take exception to your amiability. Why am I paying all this money to play in a tournament run by reasonable, generous, communicative people?

Oh, that's right.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                        I take exception to your amiability. Why am I paying all this money to play in a tournament run by reasonable, generous, communicative people?

Oh, that's right.
                        Ol Bob, you want to take care of this guy? I don't want to risk my parole.

Comment

I would really prefer this doesn't become the Pinata game at Yodah's expense
                          Whatever. When he eats a ton of candy, glues frilly paper all over himself, suspends himself from a tree, and then hands you a bat, how can you not resist?

Yoduh, your methods of revealing personal disappointment can be embarrassing to read.
                          The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

*In my Deafest Nasal voice* You hearing people are funny.

Comment

Okay. I find my amiability goes down when I throw too hard. Try throwing at about 90% and see how your amiability improves. If your amiability gets better, perhaps you won't mind it when others have more of it. So your second shot might be a little longer, but at least you're not deep in the rough.

Comment

Ok so its obvious that I read the article wrong. If 36 baskets were fixed/replaced it would have been a large chunk of change. My bad. I don't believe that it said anywhere in the article that you had no choice but to give money back to the course or Innova wouldn't have let you use the Archons. It said you decided that's what you wanted to do hence the article's name paying it forward. Thinking that you decided to donate a $10,000 to your course instead of putting it into the tourney maybe you could see why I was so miffed. Buying tourney discs that support a course that much does seem crazy right?
                                Having large purses obviously makes players happy but it also legitimizes our sport imho. Anywho I apologize for any slight that volunteers and organizers may have felt from my comments. I didn't have the crusty's completely wiped from my eyes.
                                I have played in every Fling except for the first one which I drove from Spokane and volunteered at. I also played in the riverbend open, the precursor to the Fling. I LOVE disc golf. The tourney you guys run is top notch. Usually you have $6-8K worth of cash added which is an astounding amount!! Many thanks to the wanderer, one of my favorite disc golfers. He has helped a bit with funds. I'm pretty familiar with the 9+ months spent organizing that event being friends with C-Bell and quite a few other staff. Please don't let my misguided comments stun everybody's efforts! Still hoping I get in.
                                Relax and enjoy your hair
                                TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X