Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the guys that led the EMTs to me at Timber on Saturday.

A huge Thank You all those that assisted getting Estacada Fire & Rescue to me on Saturday at Timber. Unfortunately I didn't catch their names but if any one here knows them please pass on the thanks.

I snapped my right leg at the ankle when I jumped the creek, slipped in the mud and got ensnared in roots.

Originally posted by Jaemes View Post
    A huge Thank You all those that assisted getting Estacada Fire & Rescue to me on Saturday at Timber. Unfortunately I didn't catch their names but if any one here knows them please pass on the thanks.

I snapped my right leg at the ankle when I jumped the creek, slipped in the mud and got ensnared in roots.
    Ouch. Glad to hear someone was around to give you a hand.

After reading this... I vow to walk around from here on out.

Get well soon!
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Hind sight 20/20

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
      ... I vow to walk around from here on out.

Get well soon!
      I so wish I would have just taken the extra time to walk around, nothing is worth this crap. 6 to 8 weeks healing up and then all the recovery after this. By the way, my crappy DX valkeryie is still out there in the bushes on the other side of the creek.

Comment

Hope you get better soon. Pt may be torture but the end result is well worth it.
        According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

Last time I was out there, I sent one across the creek, and I knew I could easily clear the distance with a broad jump, but the "landing zone" was all roots and mud. Not worth the risk.
          Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Busted

Bummer Jaemes, sorry to hear that. I talked to someone out there tonight that knows who picked up your disc. You will want that one back for the story behind it at least. Get better soon brother.

Comment

Feeling better

Originally posted by *freeskier View Post
              Get better soon brother.
              Jason, thanks man, I am concentrating on recovering. I find out today how bad the break is from the fracture clinic. Hopefully they will be able to give a time line on when I can get back out there again. And Yes, I would really like to have that disc, but more than that I hope the guys that took the time to get the EMTs to me hear how thankful I am.

Comment

Super powers will see you back hucking again. We may think it's fun, but damn it, it hurts!
                The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

$7500 DX Valkery

The final figures are coming together and it looks like that Valkery is going to be a $7500 disc. Hope those that found it will help it find its way home. (and that's with insurance. )

Last edited by Jaemes; May 4th, 2011, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Damn... good thing we stopped that pesky universal healthcare idea for you...
                    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

To quote E.T.
                      OOouuch!
                      Hope it heals right..
                      At least you have insurance. If it were me I'd have to drive to Canada!
                      Relax and enjoy your hair
                      TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X