X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• players pack for PROS?

Im running a large tournament with a big players pack and was wondering if pros would like to get the players pack and take a huge hit to there payout?

Thanks for the input,
    Josh

No players packs.
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
      No players packs.
      thats what i figured but ive heard a couple people say they would want one.

Comment

At this point in the dg world, I as a Pro would much rather have a chance at winning more money than receiving a players pack. The only exception to that would be if the pack was something really cool, and not that expensive. Shirts, Water Bottles, Socks, discs, etc are the last things that pros need.
        Team DISCRAFT
        NW Sign Up
        Gorilla Boy
        Paragon Disc Golf
        Odwalla

Comment

The players pack is planned to have 3 premium plastics dry fit shirt and a lite bag of some sort to start with.

Comment

Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
            At this point in the dg world, I as a Pro would much rather have a chance at winning more money than receiving a players pack. The only exception to that would be if the pack was something really cool, and not that expensive. Shirts, Water Bottles, Socks, discs, etc are the last things that pros need.
            How about if it had a prepaid gas card?
            Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
              How about if it had a prepaid gas card?
              Bob
              YES!!
              Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

I'm wierd, but I'm a pro who likes getting players packs...

It's nice to never have to walk away from a tournament with nothing...Plus I don't win discs anymore so it's kind of fun to get some of the newer discs and stuff like that.

Comment

Originally posted by DexterHawk View Post
                  I'm wierd, but I'm a pro who likes getting players packs...

It's nice to never have to walk away from a tournament with nothing...Plus I don't win discs anymore so it's kind of fun to get some of the newer discs and stuff like that.
                  I like getting them too, but I don't often cash and I like to hang tournament discs on my wall and I like to wear tournament shirts so it's easy to see why.

And those BSF umbrellas were awesome.

Comment

If I get a player's pack I usually think, "here's a bunch of stuff I don't need."

If I don't get one, I feel left out, lost, and alone.

It's not easy being me.

As far as stuff I've gotten in player's packs that did improve my life I would list:

Hope Open mug
                    BSF stainless steel mug (last year?)
                    WO and BSF umbrellas
                    My collection of GNO shirts (with the NW Native American art)
                    Tourney discs (but only Destroyers, Wraiths, Rocs, and Aviars have much of a chance of getting into my bag).

Comment

I'm kind of leaning towards giving the pros players packs because we are running the tounament the same weekend as the fort stillicome open and i think most to the top pros that would normally cash will be there. Im working on more sponsorships to get the payouts better because the players pack is really expensive even at cost.

Comment

One reason I play pro is because I am sick of schwag.
                        I am sick of TD's who rip you off selling you their useless crap for scrip.
                        "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

The only thing that keeps me from stepping up and dominating the pro division is that I enjoy a good players pack. Dry Fit shirts are great and I like tourney discs. That, and my lack of game, are the only things keeping me in Ams...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X