R.I.P.: a thread to lament the loss of the best disc you ever had in your bag Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first star boss 167g. it had 5 previous owners and was realy beat in. That was the flatest flying disc I have ever thrown. Had 3 different aces on and I was going for ace #4 when I hyzer flipped it right into the white river, hole 16 short. I just cant seem to get my other bosses to fly like that disc did
    Hukin since 1992
    DGOD #115

Comment

Originally posted by DexterHawk View Post
      My first firebird ever... had a buck dye job of flames on it... I lost it for about 3 years and then got it back when a guy I was playing with in a casual round pulled it out of his bag. After that I had a real nice renaissance period with that beauty... can't remember where I lost it...
      As the guy who pulled it out of his bag during that casual round, all I can say is if your name had been on it (or maybe it was but illegible) you would have gotten it back sooner. Now it is possible that during that three years someone else had it and obliterated the name. I think I only had it for a couple of weeks. Not long enough to start a meaningful relationship.

It was a nice disc. Maybe still is.

Comment

I think we're talking about different long lost discs... The firebird I'm thinking of did have my name on it and I sure grabbed it and pointed right to my name which was still legible after two years of him throwing it.
        Last edited by DexterHawk; April 20th, 2011, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Lost my favorite mini. A 2008 Lilac City Ultra Star Mini. Damn you Ripit!
          "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
          Cleveland Brown

Comment

Lost my best friend star eagle practicing on hole 1 at whistlers last summer after a tourney round. It was a pink/salmon/dirt color and was gone when I realized it was missing and went back to find it. Since then I broke in a purple star eagle, lost that in half the time as the pink one, and since have not really thrown eagles constantly enough to develop a good relationship.

My current comparable disc is a lime green echo wraith which I will do almost anything to get back including quit a rec round on the spot.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X