Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So basically, rings around the basket at 5' intervals, with 3 different points to putt from on each....got it.

Comment

The triangle part is a bit confusing. If I understand right it might look like this:

But I don't see why you need 3 lines. They could be scattered along concentric circles like you said.

Comment

Originally posted by Lund View Post
        But I don't see why you need 3 lines. They could be scattered along concentric circles like you said.
        that would probably be best.

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
          Justin what course did you guys put these on?
          Downriver Practice Basket:
          Little tight back there...
          Our set bricks make a line right out toward the tourney central table.
          One line has a ~5 foot sapling right in the putting lane about 15' off the pin (no bricks there yet, just lines on the ground.)
          Means you might have to straddle or turbo these putts?
          Aaron B, Aaron M, and I pulled out a couple options and figured this was a fun one.

Some options seemed to favor a lefty or righty putter, so we strayed from those. Another option had a ~18" diameter tree on the line... just seemed too difficult.

Take a looksy, nothing is set in concrete, literally or figuratively.
          When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

PP 360

Looks like a rip-off of 'Perfect Putt 360'

http://wilkesdiscgolf.org/Perfect_Putt_360.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by jshrack View Post
              Downriver Practice Basket:
              Little tight back there...
              Our set bricks make a line right out toward the tourney central table.
              One line has a ~5 foot sapling right in the putting lane about 15' off the pin (no bricks there yet, just lines on the ground.)
              Means you might have to straddle or turbo these putts?
              Aaron B, Aaron M, and I pulled out a couple options and figured this was a fun one.

Some options seemed to favor a lefty or righty putter, so we strayed from those. Another option had a ~18" diameter tree on the line... just seemed too difficult.

Take a looksy, nothing is set in concrete, literally or figuratively.
              Good work, I'm traveling down to Downriver tomorrow so I'll check them out. Of course there is going to be stuff in the way. That's Downriver so it'll help out for those not so nice upshots or drives.
              "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
              Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by Tbiz View Post
                Looks like a rip-off of 'Perfect Putt 360'

http://wilkesdiscgolf.org/Perfect_Putt_360.pdf
                Then I would say it was an "improvement" on the original in every way. Even in the name. 1025 sounds fun. Perfect Putt 360 sounds like work or some product you by off an infomercial.
                Board Member of the West Sound Disc Golf Association
                Like us on Facebook! Facebook.com/WSDGA

Comment

Riverside has locations installed on the two practice baskets. Blue blocks on one basket from 10' to 35' and white blocks on the other from 20' to 45'. Three blocks for eack distance placed randomly around each basket. I played around the world with my son, it was fun.
                  Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

I got 3 more games in last night.

Comment

Interesting is that my average for the 3 games last night was 93% from the close three stations and 41% from the far three stations.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny B View Post
                        Interesting is that my average for the 3 games last night was 93% from the close three stations and 41% from the far three stations.
                        Isn't that about what you would expect?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                          Isn't that about what you would expect?
                          Not prior to playing this game. I thought I was making a higher percentage than that. Obviously, I need to practice more. I guess it's kind of like how people think they throw farther than they really do.

Comment

550 and 525 today

Comment

Got a personal best of 650 today.

Comment

Well, after multiple games of scoring about 400 lately, I've decided to stop playing 1025 and play a new game called 680 because I suck at 25 - 35 foot putts!

Getting the first 345 points of 1025 is too easy. 680 is the points you get from distances of 25, 30, and 35.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X