Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunchtime could use this... don't know where but there is usually a significant pile up on #1 in the summer... maybe I'll use this for a competition at FORE! Youth 2011.
    FORE! Youth 2011 http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...RE_Youth_2011/

Comment

Tried this twice today and scored a 510 and then a 565. Still much work to do!
      Board Member of the West Sound Disc Golf Association
      Like us on Facebook! Facebook.com/WSDGA

Comment

Why change the scoring system? The game works fine, play it and quit overthinking. You never make putts that way.
        Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

I tried and still haven't shot over 900... so much for trying to shoot my rating...

Comment

Attached is a link for a simple calculator (spreadsheet) that adds up your score:

Just enter 0 for misses and 1 for makes for each of the 36 putts.

FYI there are some columns hidden for simplicity but it seems to be working fine.

....My first try = 635

And thanks, Adam, for making it possible to now attach excel spreadsheets to forum posts.
            Last edited by Lund; April 19th, 2011, 03:03 PM.

Comment

hmm I wonder if I could write an Android app for this? (Cuase I have so much free time, still I might try.)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skookum View Post
                hmm I wonder if I could write an Android app for this? (Cuase I have so much free time, still I might try.)
                I was thinking the same thing. Would be awesome. I was just going to make it a spreadsheet to save and be editable on my phone.

shot 870 and 935 today on lunch.

My 1025 ave or rating for three games is 887.
                Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
                  Why change the scoring system?
                  To allow a comparison between your Putting score and your Rating score.
                  I am a math teacher... why wouldn't I spend my student's testing period working on a math problem.
                  When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by Skookum View Post
                    I-Phone too please.

Comment

My latest attempts today at lunch resulted in 425 and 475. Interesting how it has become obvious the distances at which I need to practice putting.

Comment

To be installed at Riverside on Saturday.

I will be making another set that will start at 20 feet and go to 45 for the 2nd warm up basket near the shelter.

Score cards will be in the shelter along with many other games that can be played using these putting stations.

Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Nice
                          I installed a first row of bricks at our local course with some buddies this evening.
                          Hopefully we will get the second row put in tomorrow and the third row the following day.
                          When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

Sounds cool, but I'm a little confused on the setup. This is the part that I can't understand for some reason; "It is suggested that you set up a triangle for each tier"

Comment

Originally posted by jshrack View Post
                              Nice
                              I installed a first row of bricks at our local course with some buddies this evening.
                              Hopefully we will get the second row put in tomorrow and the third row the following day.
                              Justin what course did you guys put these on?
                              "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                              Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by blu666z View Post
                                Sounds cool, but I'm a little confused on the setup. This is the part that I can't understand for some reason; "It is suggested that you set up a triangle for each tier"
                                Instead of putting 6 times from the same spot 10 feet away, you should be putting 2 times each from 3 different spots that are all 10 feet away. those 3 spots would make a Triangle surrounding the basket.
                                Board Member of the West Sound Disc Golf Association
                                Like us on Facebook! Facebook.com/WSDGA

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X