Rail two
    sandbagging
    and
    rail three
    TD compensation

Don't ever grab the third rail
    rewindb.com

Bitter?

Look at the other thread where TD compensation is discussed. The overwhelming majority agrees that TDs should be compensated. There also seems to be a majority that agrees that TDs can be over compensated, as was the case at the CSI.

Learn the lesson and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
      Bitter?

Look at the other thread where TD compensation is discussed. The overwhelming majority agrees that TDs should be compensated. There also seems to be a majority that agrees that TDs can be over compensated, as was the case at the CSI.

Learn the lesson and move on.
      Is this the same Jub who was obsessed with the ORS and how much the TD's were making off of it?

Comment

Actually I am not bitter the pop off felt good.

I am encouraged that "most players" (for or against) are at least willing to look at this seriously.

My bigger concern is how do we collect feedback when not many are willing to put out the effort to provide it. Our best chance (at least from my experience) is a hard copy on available on Sun

I would like to suggest a new forum Ideas for Disc Golf.
        rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
          Is this the same Jub who was obsessed with the ORS and how much the TD's were making off of it?

Yes,

Thats a whole other kettle of fish with the main difference of what TD's include on their flyers today was inconsistently applied about them then
          rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
            Yes,

Thats a whole other kettle of fish with the main difference of what TD's include on their flyers today was inconsistently applied about them then
            Regardless of your opinion of the Oregon Series I don't think anyone can deny the positive impact the ORS had on NW disc golf.

I know for a fact that I took what I felt were their strengths and tried to improve and build upon them. I also looked at what some might call their "mistakes" and tried to not only learn from them, but hopefully correct them. Its called progress and they were the bar I tried to rise above; successfully or not.
            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
              Regardless of your opinion of the Oregon Series I don't think anyone can deny the positive impact the ORS had on NW disc golf.

I know for a fact that I took what I felt were their strengths and tried to improve and build upon them. I also looked at what some might call their "mistakes" and tried to not only learn from them, but hopefully correct them. Its called progress and they were the bar I tried to rise above; successfully or not.
              On the whole Jeff I would agree with you especially the last part; successfully
              rewindb.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X