X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
    There are enough companies out there that would throw their name out to sponsor players at that price. Put an xbox logo on my chest and sign me up. If I could make a good living playing this game I am willing to be your billboard.
    Hell I'd quit my job and rep Tucks and Goldbond if I could make at it.
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

I'd proudly wear a big Shell Oil placard on the front and a Koch Brothers sign on the back. B on the left cheek. P on the right cheek. That's right! I'll play naked if I can pay $2000 for my entry fee. Guess where I will put the Berkshire-Hathaway sign?
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I surely hope this was a sad attempt at an April fools joke. $2000 to enter a tourney? an $80 for a disc. wont happen for many, many years!!!
        All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Sweet... If we're calling sponsorships I get Deshutes, Rogue, HUB, and Widmer... I'll gladly take any brewery's sponsorship however they prefer to pay it.
          FORE! Youth 2011 http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...RE_Youth_2011/

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
            What would the founding fathers say?

Someone can always find a way to screw a good thing up.
            Perfectly put
            One generation plants the trees while another gets the shade.

Comment

I would gladly pay 80 bucks for a disc if I could make it fly 400ft..
              www.rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by CMC206 View Post
                I would first have to shell out big-time for a bionic arm.
                The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

I've thought that a disc company should try this for years...

Put out a new juicy plastic... something like the old CE and charge 50$ a disc... tell me you wouldn't buy at least one just to see for yourself if it was better...

You know some blow hards would buy a bag full just on principal.

Comment

Tap that blow-hard market.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                      Tap that blow-hard market.
                      I'm with you Bob. These lazy blow hards are out to ruin a fun sport for the whole family.

Comment

Founding fathers...you mean those treasonous elitist slave holders, no wonder we're currently under the thumb of a bunch of crooks, ain't tradition grand...
                        educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
                          Founding fathers...you mean those treasonous elitist slave holders, no wonder we're currently under the thumb of a bunch of crooks, ain't tradition grand...
                          I was thinking along the lines of Steady Ed and his minions.

Comment

Originally posted by CMC206 View Post
                            I don't know how much your time is worth but you should probably spend a little more of it on practice instead of new discs. I know Innova is making it easier for everyone to hit the 350-400 mark with less power and less practice but it feels a whole lot better when you earn it yourself. And that costs time. Nothing but your own time and effort.
                            FORE! Youth 2011 http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...RE_Youth_2011/

Comment

Think of the strength gained, digging through the piles of discs.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X