Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best golfwarehouse in Seattle

Hi,

Im going on a day trip to Seattle and want to know were the best golfwarehouse is. I want to buy a set of Titleist AP2 irons, so the warehouse need to be carrying the high end equipment. Is someone cheaper then other?

I would prefer to go to a bigger one maybe where they can custom fit the equipment right away, since I only have a day to do it.

Any recommandations?

thank you

Wow. Ummm...

(Normally I would think this was spam, but there's no links in the posting.)
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by sigvef View Post
      Hi,

Im going on a day trip to Seattle and want to know were the best golfwarehouse is. I want to buy a set of Titleist AP2 irons, so the warehouse need to be carrying the high end equipment. Is someone cheaper then other?

I would prefer to go to a bigger one maybe where they can custom fit the equipment right away, since I only have a day to do it.

Any recommandations?

thank you
      Most women I know would prefer the biggest for the best fit possible.
      I prefer the custom fit approach tho....
      Hukin since 1992
      DGOD #115

Comment

There is a Master Troll among us. Pure genious.
        Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Just head over to Chainbangerz! Definitely the best discgolfwarehouse in Seattle

Comment

Now that I can agree too, Eric! I'm biased though.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Not sure where the best place to buy new in Seattle is-- perhaps Pro Golf Discount-- there's one near North Park DGC (Mineral Springs) at Northgate Way and Hwy 99(Aurora Ave). You could get in a quick round while you're at it-- you can get in 18 hole in < 1 hour at N Park.

If you'd be interested in lightly used, I have two sets of pretty high end golf clubs, & I'd like to get rid of at least one set. I traded for one set, and paid $400(used-regripped) for the other. Set one has Mizuno T-zoid irons, with Cleveland woods, in a very nice tour bag-- brand new condition. Set two has a Nike Bag with MacGregor VIP Tourney irons, with nice Ben Hogan hybrid set and a few Taylor Made Drivers... very nice putter as well. Each set is worth at least $350, but I'd let either one go for @$250.
              If interested, make offer. Willing to do partial trade for discs + cash.
              Last edited by Toby Puttzinski; March 31st, 2011, 11:17 PM.
              Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Tomorrow I'm going to join a (ball) Golf forum and start threads like "Roc Vs. Buzzz" and "Is this an ace?"

Night.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Sigvef,
                  Just make sure you use a sharpie to write your name and number on the club in case you lose it at a local course. You may also try Chainbangerz lost and found if you lose a ball. If someone returned it, you get it back for just $1.

One other thing, if you get a hole in one, please use a permanent marker to write your name and date on the flag.

P.S. It is legal for your pit bulls to run loose on the golf courses in Seattle, so feel free to bring them along as well.

Comment

I know most of these jokes are in good humor, but let's assume he's a disc golfer... and then give him a hard time for his first post being about ball golf! What a ball-whacker!!

On a side note, how do you feel about tournament directors being compensated Siggy? I say they should be compensated, within limitations... you? Do you ever play from the short tees? What are you wearing? April Fools!!

BTW, to add to the Ombudsman's suggestion, Puetz Golf has a driving range on site so you could probably hit a few buckets with your new clubs...
                    Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                      Tomorrow I'm going to join a (ball) Golf forum and start threads like "Roc Vs. Buzzz" and "Is this an ace?"

Night.

perfect to add in would be a "drot" thread.....
                      Last edited by NWDiscer; April 1st, 2011, 10:55 AM. Reason: i wanted to
                      "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

We have all been April Fooled...
                        "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

omg!!

HAHAHAHA!! How dumb can I possibly be. Limitless!

I can't even blame my hilarious mistake on alcohol. Hahahaha.

As you probably understand, Im not a disc golfer. I searched google for golf forums seattle, took the first and best one. Oh man.. Didn't even see the big banner on top. jeeeez!

Good thing somebody actually answered though thank you

Comment

Frolf > Bolf

and usually the beer is better too.
                            Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man. - The Dude, 1998.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X