Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The last time i went and got a sponser was this weekend. I collected 100$ and spent a total of 10 minutes doing that. Maybe you shouldnt be lazy. Ive been around long enough and done enough legwork that we all know you cant question my knowledge of TDing or playing.

Comment

• i deleted that. didnt realize Hock was current so i looked at his history. He stated that he sometimes wins and I wanted to see if he was talking local acepots or sanctioned events. He has a total of 630$ in the 4 events he has won.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleDees View Post
        The last time i went and got a sponser was this weekend. I collected 100$ and spent a total of 10 minutes doing that. Maybe you shouldnt be lazy. Ive been around long enough and done enough legwork that we all know you cant question my knowledge of TDing or playing.
        Good one Ed "being around" and actually particpating as a TD are different. and If you had spent more then 10 min How much more could you have done? and SeaTac sure looked like I had been lazy.
        rewindb.com

Comment

• The last tournament I personally TDed was in March. Maybe you should try cleaning up our B course sometime.

WRO expense list that wasnt covered by players.

500$ park rental fee
          chain saw blades
          100$straw bails
          3 kegs of beer
          100 steaks
          3 propane tanks
          gas for moving baskets loading wood and transporting of straw
          1 stolen basket
          trophies
          etc
          etc
          etc

thanks for coming to the WRO everyone.

Comment

The last tournament I personally TDed was in March. Maybe you should try cleaning up our B course sometime.

WRO expense list that wasn't covered by players.

500$ park rental fee
            chain saw blades
            100$straw bails
            3 kegs of beer
            100 steaks
            3 propane tanks
            1 stolen basket
            trophies
            etc
            etc
            etc

thanks for coming to the WRO everyone.
            I heard WRO went well also but no surprise there is there.

500$ park rental fee
            chain saw blades
            100$straw bails
            *3 kegs of beer
            *100 steaks
            *3 propane tanks
            #1 stolen basket
            trophies

* nice touch but Sounds like off the course
            # that Sucks

anyway Just got off the phone with PDGA. here are the grievances
            1. Finances tabled for more information
            2. Rule interpretations casual water ruling needed to be approved beforehand
            3. Splitting fields cut and times.
            4. Enforcement of two meter rule
            1. Info submitted already NO required added cash for C tier
            2,3. Both of which were my decisions. I take full responsibility's for them
            4. I did not announce 2 meter Sat AM, did for Sat PM. Was told "some players did take penalty some did not" (No names) Sun made announcement that 2 meter was still enforce and re-mined them that it had been Sat PM. And that some had taken penalties and other had not and told everyone that it was wrong to allow it. No one stepped forward either admitting or identifying.

It's interesting how the last three have not had any mention what so ever here. But there is nothing personal right? Mark?
            rewindb.com

Comment

• According to PDGA rules, 2M rule is up to TD, but if no TD announcement, it is NOT in effect. If players are not sure, they need take a provisional. Those players need to know the rules, not a TD problem, a player problem!

Comment

heres one. want me to keep going?
                I thought you were talking about the post you quoted... because I thought you quoted it for a reason.

Regardless, the new post you are quoting has a question that is legitimate, not stupid: "Where did you prove that Jub made $450?"

I still have yet to see proof in this thread or otherwise that Jub actually made $450 in profit, rather than using the bulk of that money for expenses.

Keep going if you like.
                We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

• Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                  According to PDGA rules, 2M rule is up to TD, but if no TD announcement, it is NOT in effect. If players are not sure, they need take a provisional. Those players need to know the rules, not a TD problem, a player problem!
                  when i played the AM weekend, i remember JUB telling us all during the Saturday morning players meeting that about his decision for the 2 meter rule. i think it was 1st round none, 2nd round yes, sundays round none. i could be wrong about the order, but my point was that he did announce the 2 meter status and the casual water before each round was played.

i totally agree with you Snap about each player being responsible enough to take a provisinal when they are not totally sure about a certain rule or OB.
                  Team HOSER:dancing:
                  Team OLY:cheerleader:
                  Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

• personally im not really all that interested in the listing of stuff that WASNT paid for by players entry fees. that doesnt even come into this conversation, this is about the players fees and what they DID pay for.

if we wanted to make a list of things that wasnt payed for by players entry fees the lists would be to long to write, and that goes for every tournament that i have ever played. TD's are all very generous people that do alot that doesnt get paid back, and then you include all the volunteers that never get paid for their time and expenses.

so lets just focus on what the players fee is being used for and bring us back on the topic of what is a reasonable fee for a TD to take out of players fees? and how much can they take to pay for expenses like equipment, gas, paint, string?
                    Team HOSER:dancing:
                    Team OLY:cheerleader:
                    Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X