X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Feldberg @ CSI

Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Gj Greg =]

Comment

Originally posted by TREX View Post
      Gj Greg =]
      Gregg is one of the most positive, nicest person I've ever met.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Pepsi no coke. Destroyer, destroyer, destroyer, no boss - let that be a lesson to all the kids out there!

Feldberg appears to somehow continue to get smoother and smoother in his driving - its pretty amazing.
        'Weekend 4 Women':
        Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
        Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Yeah, I remember asking him about the signature Bosses. He said to me that he hates the Boss. He would rather of his name gone on the Excalibur but he didn't get a choice. Went on to say that when you get to Climo status, you can pick what you want your name on. He sure does carry a ton of Destroyers and Excaliburs though.
          "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
          Cleveland Brown

Comment

i love the big rip dave took and there was that airplane going by... i thought someone edited the engine noise in for a sound effect for the drive til he panned up. haa nice!

Comment

So smooth, like he's not even trying... Also thought that airplane flyby was perfect timing

Comment

I put up a few pictures I took on Sunday. I guess this is as good a place as any to share the link.

Comment

Originally posted by ericedge View Post
                  I put up a few pictures I took on Sunday. I guess this is as good a place as any to share the link.
                  Thank you very much Eric!!! The pictures look great! I appreciate ya!

Comment

If I could have anyone's form, it would be Dave's without a doubt. The power that he generates with almost no effort is simply amazing. Guys like Nikko Locastro have a reputation for being big arms, but I've seen Dave outdrive him on tourney footage on many occasions. (Sure seems like they duked it out a lot last season; made for some great vids.) I'm not saying that Nikko doesn't have good form, but he seems to put substantially more effort in to his drives than Dave.

Comment

As usual Eric, an excellent set of photos. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by cefire View Post
                        Pepsi no coke. Destroyer, destroyer, destroyer, no boss - let that be a lesson to all the kids out there!

Feldberg appears to somehow continue to get smoother and smoother in his driving - its pretty amazing.
                        Really? pepsi over coke??? Coke IS the destroyer and Pepsi is the Boss my friend. Just look at which one's came out first.

Thanks for the great pics Eric. Thomas...whatever.
                        "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                        -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
                          Thanks for the great pics Eric. Thomas...whatever.
                          I love you too Johnny 1 sock.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

the fan with his 2 kids in the stroller is the 2007 Deaf National Champ Ricky Cornish III. He will like that picture...

Comment

Awesome.

Great pics, Eric!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X