Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That situation you mention, while obviously stretching the intent of the rule (and thus to me considered cheating) at least has going for it that it is not malevolent. By that I mean the collusion defying the principal of the rules does not target to harm and harrass a specific individual. Shades of gray really, both cheating to me, but to me General Scale's story crosses over to evil behavior ( by the offending characters of course).

Comment

Originally posted by Tek Zeus View Post
      In ball golf you play it as it lies. In Disc Golf we get a meter....
      sometimes in ball golf you get a club length.

Comment

and you can choose from around 14 different lengths..
        Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man. - The Dude, 1998.

Comment

Clubs vs. Discs-

I finally broke down the past few months into all the new rage of high speed drivers...Nuke, Katana, Bolt, Havac......In any case last few rounds I have been playing with a Bolt, Havoc, Rampage/Cannon. I have found the three fit similar with relative to turn as my go to drivers AvengerSS, Surge, Destroyer except I can get extra distance with the high speed stuff but reduced accuracy......In ball golf for me the bigger the club(disc speed) the further I can hit the ball but with much less accuracy...My point...

Super Fast Drivers are like ball drivers thru woods. Distance but tough on accuracy
          Fast Drivers are like 7 wood thru 3 iron. Solid distance better accuracy
          Fairway drivers like 4 iron thru 6 iron. Solid work horse.
          Mid-Range like 7 irons thru 9 Iron
          P and A like pitching, lob sand wedges.

Just like in disc golf when I have pefect form I can nail a 6 Iron further than my 3 Iron.
          WORK LESS THROW MORE
          http://www.grippt.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X