Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oregon State DG Championships Story

Hey Y'all!

I just posted my first person narrative of the ORDGC final 9 from last season. Check it out at http://talkdiscgolf.com/talk/

Thanks, Dan Carpenter and Josh and Jeremy Fancher for pics and video!

D
    Team DISCRAFT
    NW Sign Up
    Gorilla Boy
    Paragon Disc Golf
    Odwalla

How's the tournament calendar coming?
    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Hey Justin - thanks for keeping me on track. On a side note, how did you like the article? Also, Hemerling posted a list of events in the Oregon section that seems fairly accurate. I will have to check it against my dates and see if there are any discreprencies.

D
      Team DISCRAFT
      NW Sign Up
      Gorilla Boy
      Paragon Disc Golf
      Odwalla

Comment

Loved the article. You should blog your touring experience this year. Wouldn't have to be shot by shot detail, but it would be great to follow you on tour.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
          Loved the article. You should blog your touring experience this year. Wouldn't have to be shot by shot detail, but it would be great to follow you on tour.
          The article was fine. However, and perhaps this should be a different thread, but I didn't vote for you to be the state coordinator for your articles. I voted for a state coordinator that was going to do all of the things that was missing from the old state coordinator. Of those things I voted for you were:

1)
          Originally posted by RonTheWhip
          Hello Everyone,

As you know, I've been extremely busy playing and running disc golf events this year. I've been in contact with the Tournament Directors of the traditional Oregon Series Events and have solidified plans for an Oregon Tour in 2010! This year is starting small and will act as a learning platform to base a bigger and better tour on next year!

Oregon Tour 2010:

McIver 3PO
          Great Northwest Open
          Beaver State Fling
          Pine Jam at Hyzer Pines
          Rose City Open
          Calapooia Classic
          Eugene Celebration
          Willamette Open

Prizes will be handed out at the Willamette Open this year, to the top three finishers in each division. Pro and Advanced players need to attend at least FIVE events (best five will count towards final points standing) The rest of the divisions will only need FOUR events, since they only have seven events offered to them.

Much more info will be published soon, as well as the results for the first two events!

Thanks everyone who will be attending events this year! Also, I appreciate the patience and understanding in regards to being a bit behind on this announcement!

Dion Arlyn
          2010 Oregon Tour Coordinator
          and;

2)
          Originally posted by RonTheWhip
          This year was just a trial run for me to see how feasible it was to organize a tour, but I guess I'm just not cut out for it. OK by me, gives me more time to focus on the State Coordinator spot anyways. A responsability I intend to do a kick-ass job at.
          What I've gathered is...nothing has changed. I wish you the best of luck on tour.
          Last edited by all2common; February 20th, 2011, 07:32 AM. Reason: Tone. The tone.
          Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X