Fantasy Disc Golf Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Thanks to those that have joined so far and donated to support this league. Here's a bit of info I hope will help encourage more to play. The tournaments we will use will include Majors, NT events, and some local tournaments. Also, a problem with last year's format has been corrected. If you recall, in some tournaments, players may have been injured or maybe did not shown up to an event they were registered for. This led to a lot of people getting zero points for those players. This year the website allows for designating a substitue pick and for your best 'x' number of players to score out of 'y' number of picks. (For example, pick 6 players and score the best 4 of those.) This should prevent players from recording a bad score for a tournament due to unlucky circumstances.

    As a reminder the website is www.playfantasydiscgolf.com, and the code for joining the NWDGN league is KB455UUC.

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by Kenny B View Post
      Thanks to those that have joined so far and donated to support this league. Here's a bit of info I hope will help encourage more to play. The tournaments we will use will include Majors, NT events, and some local tournaments. Also, a problem with last year's format has been corrected. If you recall, in some tournaments, players may have been injured or maybe did not shown up to an event they were registered for. This led to a lot of people getting zero points for those players. This year the website allows for designating a substitue pick and for your best 'x' number of players to score out of 'y' number of picks. (For example, pick 6 players and score the best 4 of those.) This should prevent players from recording a bad score for a tournament due to unlucky circumstances.

      As a reminder the website is www.playfantasydiscgolf.com, and the code for joining the NWDGN league is KB455UUC.
      Just signed up.

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by ericedge View Post
        I decided to start a "Lakewood is Awesome" fantasy league. Open to anyone that cares to join but you'll need the code 53TVPVAV after you sign in. I decided to include all the NT events + available regional events + a couple of others. Please feel free to pass along the code to anyone else you think would like to join this one. Fantasydiscgolf.com for all the info.

        If you do want to join this one be aware that the Memorial, which starts on Wednesday, is the first event. You'll need to get your picks in by Tuesday midnight if you want to be in the running.

        Cheers, Eric
        which divisions are we picking players for?

        Comment


        • #94
          10 hours left

          Originally posted by hyzerbomb View Post
          which divisions are we picking players for?
          It varies from tourney to tourney and league to league. For the Lakewood League I set it up for 4 Open players, 2 Pro Women & 2 Pro Masters. If you join the league you can see the schedule I picked etc...

          playfantasydiscgolf.com code: 53TVPVAV

          If you're playing the NWdgnews league that Kenny set up you've got plenty of time to read all the rules and figure it out. If you're joining the Lakewood league that I put together you've got 10 hours from now to get on board. Either way it's fun and free!

          Eric

          Comment


          • #95
            Thanks for signing up HyzerBomb, glad to have you on board.

            BTW: I saw on the fantasy golf facebook page that Josh Anthon is apparently injured (knee). I don't know if he withdrew or not but something to consider if you picked him.

            Other free leagues I am playing.... Gateway Disc Sports, the "Steady" Ed league, Powergrip (memorial only, awesome 1st prize), nwdiscgolfnews.

            Comment


            • #96
              Anton was a pick of mine, but didn't realise till to late that he dropped out...

              Comment


              • #97
                I picked the top open, master, and women leaders so far so good iam in the fdg gold tour

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by Big dawg 99 View Post
                  I picked the top open, master, and women leaders so far so good iam in the fdg gold tour
                  why would you pick the top masters? im in that league too but theres no slots for pro masters... this is also my first time doing FDG in general so correct me if im wrong.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Sooo Close!!!

                    http://www.playfantasydiscgolf.com/standings/table/64

                    i was 1 point away from getting a free blizzard... out of 224 people. darn.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by XandorF View Post
                      http://www.playfantasydiscgolf.com/standings/table/64

                      i was 1 point away from getting a free blizzard... out of 224 people. darn.
                      Xandor, Let's meet up for a round sometime, I'll let you hold the free blizzard I won by scoring one point more than you

                      You got me by 11 in the Lakewood league though, nice work. See you at Lunchtime one of these days.

                      -Tyler

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by tmiller View Post
                        Xandor, Let's meet up for a round sometime, I'll let you hold the free blizzard I won by scoring one point more than you

                        You got me by 11 in the Lakewood league though, nice work. See you at Lunchtime one of these days.

                        -Tyler
                        *shakes fist!** lets play for sure!! i dont have your number anymore. lost all my contacts. my number is 503 781 9379. and that goes for everyone, gimme a call or text and we can play sometime. i lost all my numbers recently so just let me know who it is. and if i didnt have your number before... nows a good time to get it!

                        Comment


                        • http://www.playfantasydiscgolf.com/

                          come on Eugenians, join the league

                          Comment


                          • The first event for the fantasy disc golf season is less than two weeks away. The first event is the Steady Ed Memorial Masters Cup. Picks open on May 4th and you'll need to pick 5 Open Men and 2 Open Women, plus one additional Man as a substitute if necessary. Of the 5 men you pick, only the top 4 will be scored for you total. I'm giving 7000 points for the 7 picks (substitute pick doesn't use up any points), for an average of 1000 points per player. As the season progresses, I'd love feedback from everyone about whether or not they feel a good number of points are available to spend.

                            Comment


                            • So you pick players before each event? That's a really good idea. I've played a couple times when you pick at the beginning of the year.. Tough to know who was going to play what except the guys that usually make everything. Made it hard to stay interesting.
                              Relax and enjoy your hair
                              TNT Yardworks.com

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
                                So you pick players before each event? That's a really good idea. I've played a couple times when you pick at the beginning of the year.. Tough to know who was going to play what except the guys that usually make everything. Made it hard to stay interesting.
                                Yeah, that's right. No more "team" you hold through the year.

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X