• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantasy disc golf

I'm in if you start another one.

Comment

fantasy league

Anyone interested in joining the C.C.D.G. fantasy disc golf league. Go to http://www.playfantasydiscgolf.com/ click on "find a league" enter a code 9ICRDA05 and you should be in. This is a free league with disc's prizes for top three places. Only 15 spots available so sign up soon!

Comment

Fantasy disc golf

Originally posted by Javajoe View Post
        Anyone interested in joining the C.C.D.G. fantasy disc golf league. Go to http://www.playfantasydiscgolf.com/ click on "find a league" enter a code 9ICRDA05 and you should be in. This is a free league with disc's prizes for top three places. Only 15 spots available so sign up soon!
        Only 8 more spots available!

Comment

Originally posted by Javajoe View Post
          Only 8 more spots available!

I joined as well. you all are going down!
          Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

Comment

I'm in, thanks!
            SDGA PR Guy.... bringing the Public to the Relations... or the Relations to the Public?

Comment

Originally posted by mowens404 View Post
              I joined as well. you all are going down!
              XandorFTW!

Comment

Originally posted by XandorF View Post
                XandorFTW!

picks opened last night! I made mine.
                Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

Comment

I'm in for another round. Gotta defend my two-time title after all

Comment

Hey Kenny,
                    If you want to run another NWdiscgolf league again I will kick in a disc for payout or even help out with league fees. I had a great time last year competing with people I actually know and would love to do it again.
                    Tyler

Comment

Thanks for the replies everyone! Sorry I haven't posted again here for a while (yes, I am a slacker). Well, I'm back and I'm going to start another fantasy disc golf season for this coming year! I should have the code posted here tomorrow, but start telling your friends that it's coming because it will have an unlimited number of participants.

You can start now by registering at www.playfantasydiscgolf.com

Comment

A Northwest Disc Golf News fantasy disc golf league has officially been started. The code for joining the league is KB455UUC.

I have decided to not include the Memorial that starts next week in order to allow more time for people to join before the season starts. Currently the Steady Ed Memorial Masters Cup is the first tournament for the season, but it is not 100% sure that this will be the first tournament, so be sure to check back here for updates that will establish the first official tournament.

I want to thank those who have already volunteered to donate some discs for prizes, there will be more information here to follow regarding prizes and to coordinate the donated goods.

If you would like to support with a small donation, you can send money to me via paypal. My e-mail is benj2328@yahoo.com. The set-up cost for this league was reasonable, only $30.

Spread the word and get your friends involved! I'd like to see us get to 100 players!

Comment

I'm in!

Comment

signed up, thanks kenny, we'll see you Sunday... I'll get some plastic to you for prizes

Comment

I'm in too. Thanks for setting it up Kenny, you've got some paypal cash on the way.

Comment

Lakewood Fantasyland

I decided to start a "Lakewood is Awesome" fantasy league. Open to anyone that cares to join but you'll need the code 53TVPVAV after you sign in. I decided to include all the NT events + available regional events + a couple of others. Please feel free to pass along the code to anyone else you think would like to join this one. Fantasydiscgolf.com for all the info.

If you do want to join this one be aware that the Memorial, which starts on Wednesday, is the first event. You'll need to get your picks in by Tuesday midnight if you want to be in the running.

Cheers, Eric

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X