Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, Climo did me dirty with his bum elbow.

I wish you got bonus points for picking the winner on your team and or had a to win selection on your roster. Based on a quick glance at everyone's picks, I'm the only one who had Mcbeth on the roster and he would've been my go to guy.
    Read this ^

Comment

Well, during the BSF and for multiple days after, the fantasy disc golf website said that the King of the Lake was the next event (as opposed to the FSO that was originally listed). Now, the FSO does count! And I didn't change my picks in time! Did anybody else run into this problem, or am I just a slacker?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny B View Post
        Well, during the BSF and for multiple days after, the fantasy disc golf website said that the King of the Lake was the next event (as opposed to the FSO that was originally listed). Now, the FSO does count! And I didn't change my picks in time! Did anybody else run into this problem, or am I just a slacker?!?
        I changed my picks - but two of them (both were on the prereg list) are not playing. Doh. Injury to Crabtree I read, but where's Nate Sexton?!
        DGOD Tag #2
        Grip Lok Tag #17

Who wants to play?

Comment

Originally posted by ellswrth View Post
          I changed my picks - but two of them (both were on the prereg list) are not playing. Doh. Injury to Crabtree I read, but where's Nate Sexton?!
          Yeah that has happened to me twice in a row - my picks are not playing. It'd be nice if the setup gave you your top two of four or four of six or something. It's not like espn is updating the active players 30 minutes before hand.

Comment

Both Crabtree and Sexton were pulled off the pre-reg list as they withdrew. Unfortunately it was on Friday afternoon for Crabtree so you only saw that if you double checked after 3pm or so that day. Sexton was removed around Tuesday. I wouldn't mind seeing a "substitution" option though, or even a "bench" like other fantasy sports, but maybe just one player.

Comment

Good luck to all in the last event for fantasy disc golf. It should be fun to see who comes out on top!

Comment

Wow! The Chain Gang comes from behind and takes it again! Congrats to the top three finishers for the 2nd tour of fantasy disc golf.

1st - The Chain Gang, 2091
                2nd - Jaydee's Disc Jockeys, 2086
                3rd - The Gwilliminators, 2085

Please either post here or PM me with your address so I can send your prizes. (except for Tyler, of course, since I've got your address from the 1st tour!!)

Comment

Hey Kenny B are you interested in starting another Fantasy Disc Golf league? Three week till the first event.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                    Hey Kenny B are you interested in starting another Fantasy Disc Golf league? Three week till the first event.
                    I was thinking about it. It looks like they've made some significant improvements to their system. Who all out there wants to do it again? Give a cheer here if you do!

Comment

I was thinking about it. It looks like they've made some significant improvements to their system. Who all out there wants to do it again? Give a cheer here if you do!
                      i wanna play for the first time, heard it was fun

Comment

i'm in
                        WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

2 you
                          "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Raw-Raw, Sis-Boom-Baw....Finished on the bubble last year. Would enjoy another crack at it.

Comment

I'm in if you start a league again, & I'll donate a glow dx San Marino roc for the payout.

Comment

I'm in. could put a disc up if that's how you guys are doing it again.
                                sounds like a lot of fun!
                                Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X