• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in, sounds like fun.

Hippy007

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny B View Post
      If anyone else would like to donate prizes, please let me know so that it can be announced prior to the start of the Memorial.
      I'll throw in three new discs. You can decide how to disseminate them.

Comment

Originally posted by nayr View Post
        I'll throw in three new discs. You can decide how to disseminate them.
        Cool! Thanks. I think top three places would work. 1st chooses 1st, etc.

Comment

Hi all,

If you're still thinking about signing up, make sure you do it today! The picks for the Memorial will be locked at midnight (Central time) tonight, and if you don't get your team in by then, you'll miss out completely on points for the Memorial.

Have fun!

Comment

Yeah! After 2 days, I've got all 4 of my players in the top 10!

Comment

Fantasy Disc Golf can it get any better?

Comment

FYI...I got an e-mail today that everyone's players were reset and we only get a bank of 66 points to spend on our players. Good luck on the Texas State Championships.

Comment

Hope everyone's got their players selected for this weekend's event in Texas. The reconfigured bank means you must go in and make new picks this week!

Comment

Alabama Championships are almost here!

Comment

Don't forget to update your picks since there aren't many people registered for this event.
                      Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

Last tournament for this first Fantasy Disc Golf Tour is in progress!

Here are the top 10 standings for the first 4 events. Prizes go to the top 3!

Place, Points, Team
                        1, 980, The Chain Gang
                        2, 967, Monkey with a Dartboard
                        3, 957, Dan 's Team
                        4, 949, Amhyzer
                        5, 945, Team Mediocre
                        6, 940, Kenny B's Ninja Golfers
                        7, 937, The Nate Dizzle Dragons
                        8, 936, disc shredders
                        9, 913, Team Buzz Kill
                        10, 896, Gold Fingers

If you want to get in on the action for the second Fantasy Disc Golf Tour. It's easy to join. Go to https://www.playfantasydiscgolf.com/

We have a private league for Northwest Disc Golf News. The league's invitation code is HRADLKU4.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny B View Post
                          Last tournament for this first Fantasy Disc Golf Tour is in progress!

Here are the top 10 standings for the first 4 events. Prizes go to the top 3!

Place, Points, Team
                          1, 980, The Chain Gang
                          2, 967, Monkey with a Dartboard
                          3, 957, Dan 's Team
                          4, 949, Amhyzer
                          5, 945, Team Mediocre
                          6, 940, Kenny B's Ninja Golfers
                          7, 937, The Nate Dizzle Dragons
                          8, 936, disc shredders
                          9, 913, Team Buzz Kill
                          10, 896, Gold Fingers

If you want to get in on the action for the second Fantasy Disc Golf Tour. It's easy to join. Go to https://www.playfantasydiscgolf.com/

We have a private league for Northwest Disc Golf News. The league's invitation code is HRADLKU4.
                          Hey Mr. Chain Gang... I'm hanging my dartboard on your back. This monkey is shooting to kill!

Team... Monkey with a Dartboard!
                          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

I received a reminder message from Kenny about the prizes I offered for the top three spots...

I've got three discs up for grabs. 1st place picks first, etc.

177g+ Z Comet - Leverich After Dark stamp - DayGlo Yellow (brand new)
                            167g DX Destroyer - Rose City Open 2008 stamp - White (brand new, minor storage wear)
                            172g Z Stalker - stock stamp - Orange (field tested, no-ink! 9.5/10)

When the winners are established, they can email me their addresses and I'll mail them for free.
                            Last edited by nayr; June 10th, 2011, 08:25 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Woohoo! The Chain Gang holds on for the win. I'll take the Z comet please.

Thanks again for setting up the league, this was lots of fun. I'm also stoked to be taking home the basket from Gateway but it was great playing against people that I know and have met in person.

Good luck to everyone in season 2. Better bring your "A" game

Comment

Originally posted by tmiller View Post
                                Woohoo! The Chain Gang holds on for the win. I'll take the Z comet please.

Thanks again for setting up the league, this was lots of fun. I'm also stoked to be taking home the basket from Gateway but it was great playing against people that I know and have met in person.

Good luck to everyone in season 2. Better bring your "A" game

Well Done!!

So will this group be run again for the 2nd half?

's
                                "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X