X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glacier Disc Golf Courses???

Does anyone know where the disc golf courses in Glacier are? Supposively there is one with makeshift baskets such as hula hoops, etc.. And then there is supposed to be another with real baskets. Any clue how to get to them??

Shh, they are secret squirrel. Ask around at Cornwall and VanDerYacht.

Comment

Originally posted by Cornwall, Esq. View Post
      Shh, they are secret squirrel. Ask around at Cornwall and VanDerYacht.
      Can you call me and tell me then? I have been asking at Cornwall and nobody seems to know. They seem to only have played the one with the hula hoops and stuff. My number is 360-561-8422. Please call me!!!

Comment

Why are you so secretive about this place? I have heard of it for years and know people that have played.
        Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

The Hula course has been secret squirrel for years since I played it, doubt it will change.

Comment

Originally posted by maynard View Post
            The Hula course has been secret squirrel for years since I played it, doubt it will change.
            Are there two courses in glacier, or just the hula course

Comment

Coming from Glacier, I think it's the first left (gravel/dirt road) past the Ranger Station...

I don't think there's a course with real baskets in the immediate area-- Mossy Roc was 40 min or so away I think, before the course got pulled.

If it's still in business, you should stop by and 'get sconed' at the Wake-n-bakery!
              Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

coming from glacier heading toward mt baker(east) or heading
                back towards bellingham(west)?

Comment

Not super familiar with the area, but I'm pretty sure it's heading east... Ranger Station will be on the left, not too far from town.

I believe there's 2 18 holers at the Hula-hoop course-- the 'back' 18 is kind of hidden...

Comment

Thanks I appreciate the info! I will go check it out soon and hopefully can find both courses

Comment

I've only played it once, and we got lost when looking for the course, and ended up stopping at the Ranger Station for directions...

Comment

Thanks for the info Toby.
                        Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Sounds like a course where you could just go and play a round or three without ever seeing another single person in the area. I need to be there.
                          "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                          Cleveland Brown

Comment

Okay so I went there yesterday and played. I found the first disc golf course with the white painted rocks for the numbered hole, and that course was pretty easy to navigate. Then we found the course in the "back" of the first course, and found several of the holes, but not all 18. Most of these holes were makred with white pegs or little red table numbers from a restaurant. We also found rocks marked with black spray paint that were different tees and different holes and we only found about 4 or 5 of those. So, is there 36 or 54 holes out there? Also, none of the courses we found had any chain baskets, they were all hula hoops. It was a lot better than i thought it would be but I still want some damn chains to bang. Anybody know if there are any chains in Glacier???

Comment

No chains... just hula-hoops with nets...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X