X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disc Golf Caddy app for iPhone

I just started using this app and I'm impressed with it so far. Any one else using it, what are your thoughts?

Originally posted by Jaemes View Post
    I just started using this app and I'm impressed with it so far. Any one else using it, what are your thoughts?
    Is it only available for the Iphone or is it Droid friendly too?
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

https://market.android.com/search?q=disc+golf
      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

DG caddy is for iPhone.

I put all my Discs, weight, plastic and a pictures of them into it, it has a setting for you to easily define how you threw a shot; RHBH etc, what disc you used, a slider that allows you to set amount of hyzer/anhyzer and rate in on 5 star rating system (or not set any of that if you don't want and just keep score).

Has a graph that track of how you're scores are progressing at given course. Entering all the data from each course takes a while but that is normal for any app like that.

Comment

I downloaded disc golf course maps for android and it looks like there are quite a few courses mapped out in our area. I will be adding a few that are not in there. If you can do the service of mapping a course near you.
          Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

I'll be looking into the Android Disc Golf Course Maps now that I know there are some local courses already on there. I use Easy Scorecard for my rounds. With the last few updates, including a great use of GPS as a range-finder, this app has definitely set itself apart from the others.

Comment

What is the App name for the mapping?

I have disc caddy and just haven't used it yet.
              "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

disc golf course maps or search disc golf.
                Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Wow . . that is all, wow

-Derek

Comment

Great little app. I have used it. My favorite part is being able to track individual statistics from each tee pad. I also love the fact that it measures the wind and temperature. Haven't played a round without it. Can't wait to use it for tournaments. There's a couple people that I play league with that will try and change their scorecards when they realize they are getting served. This should stop that since it'll be a back up of the original card.
                    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                    Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
                      Great little app. I have used it. My favorite part is being able to track individual statistics from each tee pad. I also love the fact that it measures the wind and temperature. Haven't played a round without it. Can't wait to use it for tournaments. There's a couple people that I play league with that will try and change their scorecards when they realize they are getting served. This should stop that since it'll be a back up of the original card.
                      Which app are you using? The title of this thread is apps for I-phones, but most the discussion is of droid apps. Perhaps we could start a new thread for droid apps or just be clear what we are talking about. I just got an I-phone and am interested in user reviews.

Comment

Ya the thread kind meandered over to Droid apps. I got to use the Disc Caddy app for iPhone on a group round at Mciver & Timber this last weekend and I can't recomend it highly enough. It was smooth and easy and I was able to post the scorecard to Facebook when we finished.

Comment

The PDGA is making an app. I look forward to seeing what it offers. Hopefully it will have some good course and caddy type functions.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X