Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave Pittman View Post
    Hey Luke,

That was my first ever PDGA event and wow what a great one it was. I was in the second group down the mountain in the snow, crazy man. I was smart enough to leave all my white discs in the truck and amazingly our group didn't lose one disc. The group ahead of us lost at least 4 discs. This was one of the last Full Sail sponsored events in their great run of support for disc golf. I will never forget the amount of swag that was given away at the awards ceremony thanks to the TD's Randy Cox, Dave Feldberg, Avery Jenkins and all the sponsorship they generated. Every player from first to last took home a pile of stuff. From baskets, shoes and discs to shirts, stickers, minis and everything in between.
    The prized glass artwork I won in the raffle still sits on my desk.
    Dave!!

That tournament was awesome!! Full Sail was a great sponsor for that tournament. I think they donated like $1500-$2000. It was my first mountain tourny so I had no clue what to expect!! I don't think that I did very well in it though. The extra nine holes that went uphill were just brutal! I walked them with Jenkins to range find the distances and mark them on the signs. Got to love that double or triple dogleg with up and down elevation and being 1000+ ft long! There was supposed to be a final 9 for all advanced and pros on Sun. I was playing INT at the time, so I caddied for the first 3 or 4 holes till they just called it off do to weather!! Great fun
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Nice pics! Add 8 to 10 inches of snow and it would look like Hornings last night; wow, what a round.
      educate your thinking

Comment

Mmmm...snow and night golf - no better combo

Yeah, it wasn't that much snow but it was something (I miss wisconsin )
        'Weekend 4 Women':
        Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
        Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
          Nice pics! Add 8 to 10 inches of snow and it would look like Hornings last night; wow, what a round.
          Played a night round in about 26" last week. Got to love LEDs!!! The snow glows great with those! Our course terrain is rough so the walking is a little treacherous!! All of our snow is frozen now. I think we had a high of 15 today. It is 1:07 and the sunset today is 3:05 I think... Time to play frozen night golf!!!
          Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Comment

We'll be out there again tomorrow, gotta love an early sunset.
            educate your thinking

Comment

Here it comes...
              'Weekend 4 Women':
              Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
              Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Was out to Hornings today - WOW - 3 discs lost in the snow - 1 on Thursday, two on 5 , one on 7, & 12. Names on them, drop them in the bucket if found, thanks.
                J
                educate your thinking

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X