X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hagg winter golf?

We were at Hagg today along with many others. Dave Feldberg included. When we pulled up a Sheriff came up teling us the park was closed and we had to leave. We know the park is closed to public use and boating use, but its always been cool for us to go there during the off season. We explained that to him and he let us play pending some calls to county officials. He was trying to be a hard ass, but eneded up being very cool and even quoting a Super Troopers line. I totally wanted to "meow" but didnt.

Just a heads up to those who do play Hagg in the winter. The cops are apparently patroling the park, so just be cool with it, dont be stupid about things and it should be all good.
    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Also if you do use the park much, like us go ahead and get your 2011 pass even though you dont have to pay to park as of yet. That is one thing that saved us today.

Comment

The funniest part of it all was when the cop came up, I was walking towards tee one to set my bag down. One of the last things the cop said was that he would maybe come back, so I should get rid of the weed i hid when he told me to stop and i didnt. I had to keep myself from laughing my ass off as I am one of the only non weed smokers i know in my group, lol. Somehow he pegged me for one though.

Comment

So how did Dave shoot out there at Hagg?
        The Frisbee is the mirror to the soul.

-M. Burns

Comment

He improved the course record, shooting -5

Comment

Wow, that dude can Huk, we saw you guys as we were leaving. We had the yappin rat terrier and beagle.
            The Frisbee is the mirror to the soul.

-M. Burns

Comment

hey trozzle. you should private message me your number. i'd love to get another round in there with you and your people sometime. this is jonesy. we played together during team golf last year at rooster if you don't remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
                He improved the course record, shooting -5
                Damn, nice shooting indeed.
                "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.Ē

Comment

Not sure what par is, but Dave shot a 51. I'm not trying to take anything away from him, he is certainly capable of a 49 out there. Honestly I think he can go WAY lower than that. But we didn't let him warm up and he missed a few early, easy ones. Of course, he makes 50 footers look easy...

Comment

Par should be 56-58, in my opinion. 10 & 18 are par 4s or should be. Could probably make the case for a couple of other holes, perhaps.
                    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

we do play 10 and 18 as 4's. I think 1 or 2 more 4's is possible.

Comment

Dave shot a -5 using 10 and 18 as 4's.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X