X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final 4?

a thought I just came up with. At the 2009 BSF, since its an NT this year, what foursome would you most like to follow for the final 9? whether or not you think they will attend the event. Traveling Pros, an local pros included. Personally I would love to follow Dave Feldberg, Avery Jenkins, Markus Kallstrom, and local pro Tim Skellenger in the final 9. what are your thoughts?
    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
    a thought I just came up with. At the 2009 BSF, since its an NT this year, what foursome would you most like to follow for the final 9? whether or not you think they will attend the event. Traveling Pros, an local pros included. Personally I would love to follow Dave Feldberg, Avery Jenkins, Markus Kallstrom, and local pro Tim Skellenger in the final 9. what are your thoughts?

How about Pinkal, Crider, Moore, Gilmore for local pros I have played DG with. I would pay to see that!

How about Phillips, Miller, Fry, and N. Sexton for the group that is soooooo close to busting through. Plus, they are all stellar dudes.

Now that I think about it, this is very difficult, what about coates, or C. Sexton, or Suchoski, or Christiansen or, or, or, or Dang we have a ton of rad DG'ers in Oregon.

What about the women? Mass talent there too. A couple of years from now I think several of our gals will be on the NT scene.

All I know is the Fling would be a killer time to see the top card filled with people I have played rounds with.
    Training to be a bagger

Comment

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post

Follow around? Hell - I hope to BE in the final 9. Wait a minute, you're talking about the open division, right?

Not sure there will be a final 9. I don't think it's a requirement of a NT event, and I'm pretty sure the BSF hasn't had them in the past.

But if they did... I gotta watch The Champ again, Schultz, Feldberg, and Jenkins.

Comment

as far as I can remember there has always been a final 9.
        "Putt" is a four letter word

Comment

How about an all Oregonian group? Feldberg, Jenkins, Sexton, Skellinger, or Arlyn.

Comment

The last two years at BSF has only been 4 full rounds, no final 9. That is as far as my knowledge goes since I was there both times. But anyways, I would like to see more than 4 guys so i would follow these two cards back to back the whole round; Arlyn, N. Sexton, Jenkins, Feldberg on one card, then Fry, Doss, Rico, McBeth on the 2nd card. Nutssss....

Comment

me, I don't care about the others.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X