Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
    new article ideas...
    disc golf sign language?!
    It would probably fall on deaf ears Nate.

Bob

Comment

okayyyy, well i'm gonna do a video for Disc Golf sign language for you guys in 2009, planned to have it done already but with my last minute move down south, that postponed it, but it will happen for sure in 2009. I promise not to pull a "BSF '07" on y'all That way a video can't fall on deaf ears, but if y'all blind then my apologies in advance..

anyways back on track to dion's article ideas for 1000rated.. I have no intentions of stealing a thread... being a thread robber is the worst thing I could imagine being called...

Comment

Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post

Anyone else have next artcile ideas?
        How to stay warm during winter rounds would be a good topic!

Comment

Originally posted by Brody Cannon View Post
          How to stay warm during winter rounds would be a good topic!
          I would think wearing warm clothes would be a good start but that's just me, I'm sure the members of rooster rock would have other opinions and advice on this matter... my second thought would be to keep your cheerleading outfit to the summer months only, that might be why you are having trouble staying warm...

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
            my second thought would be to keep your cheerleading outfit to the summer months only, that might be why you are having trouble staying warm...
            Ohhhh... I was wondering why my legs were so cold.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X