X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling good

Last night I Birdied hole 1 at the course in Pendleton. I started with Steve (175 star valk). He flew beautifully and landed about 60 to 80 feet from the basket. Then it was Jedrekís (my 175 glow Roc) turn. I lined up for a layup knowing that if I went for it I would probably overshoot the basket. As I released Jedrek in to the wild blue yonder I knew he was going to probably skip off the top of the basket or at least hit the yellow band of death but then, something happened, the sun, moon, and stars aligned for that moment andÖ CHING! I was shocked. The two other guys I was playing with were amazed. My first birdie on hole 1.
    Throw What You Know.
    "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
    PDGA# 45989

Comment

• this weekend out at the W.R.O on round 3 A course. hole 18 390 ish. it had a mando to the left road o.b along the right side of fairway and also a water hazard. i use my duke(164 esp nuke) and over drove the hole. but lucky enough i turned around and hit my 45ft putt for birdie. that was my best birdie for the weekend

Comment

• I have finally birdied all holes at Dalaiwood. Every hole in the A positions and the B's. Hole 8 B was the one holding me back then I threw a 410' drive for a 35' putt and sunk that. Maybe not my best birdie but I've been waiting a long time to get all of the holes.
        *All holes are par 3's.
        A par is not a bogey.

Comment

• i birdied 1,4,6,7,8,9,10,12,15 and 17 at whistler's bend on saturday. It was my best round there ever. I had bogey's on 11 and 2, and finished at -8

Comment

• yesterday two rivers park #15 628' par 4..tee pad champ wraith 300' ? ..2nd same shot, not as good as first but I'll take it ..left me with a 90-100'..now i pull out my omega supersoft and let her fly nothing but chains !!!!! it was also my longest putt ever so
            PDGA # 52916
            CRDGC
            TCDGC
            FWWDGC
            PDGC

Comment

• Nice shooting, Dustin. That's the way to tame the
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Best birdie of the year to date for me:

Sunday, Highbridge, hole 10. In the old position. Threw an Z SS Avenger on a nice hyzer flip line. Skipped about 40 feet away still coming in right and hit the yellow rim. Dropped underneath for a drop in.

Okay, so not the most spectacular putt but who cares? Still my best birdie of the year
                "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Got 14 at whiteriver in the long for the first time while playing singles. it felt good to finally make it happen.
                  Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

• Damn, where did your drive land? That is one heck of a birdie with the guardian tree line defending that green!!
                    Last edited by The Course Bro; April 30th, 2010, 10:44 AM. Reason: punctuation
                    What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?

Comment

• I hit the last of the guardian trees kicking me down and far left into the little ditch just short and left of the basket. Hit my 35 footer for the deuce. if it didnt hit the trees it would have been under it.
                      Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

• I got it in the Last round of the ice bowl this year. Mine was more on the putt though. Probably about a 45-55 footer. Put the icing on the cake

Comment

• definately a good bird.
                          Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

• Originally posted by KCrabtree View Post
                            I got it in the Last round of the ice bowl this year. Mine was more on the putt though. Probably about a 45-55 footer. Put the icing on the cake
                            put the icing on the bowl

Comment

• oh and while im talking about birdies. i crushed my 172 champ wraith up to #16 long at Dexter. slid up past the basket 5ft.

Comment

• birdied 10 in the super long left at Rocklin yesterday, finally got that one off my list of birdies I need to hit at Rocklin...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X