X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vehicle theft at fort steilacoom

Today sometime between 10:30 and 2:00 my van was broken into sitting next to southeast teepad #1 (helipad). My passenger side window was shattered in a thousand pieces and my glovebox was pretty much destroyed even though the dirtbag still did not get it open. The scum did manage to find my ipod in a compartment and take that...........it was the only item stolen. I do think i was very fortunate in the fact that i happen to be down in the grove at the farthest point possible and another disc golfer came driving in and is believe to have scared the thief away before any more damage or theft could occur.

Ron stevens should be commended on his actions and i do owe him big time for the fact that he noticed the broken window and was more than likely the one to scare off the perpetrator. He also ran through the course tracking me down from the se #1 teepad all the way to nw #10 teepad which is the hole farthest away next to the ball golf course. Thank you so much ron......i will repay you for sure.

After the police made the report and left i did notice a particular looking "suspect" wondering around the course wear a hood and camoflauge jacket, backpack, thick black beard and dirty boots. I guess anyone walking by after what happen will be getting the suspicious eye from me, but what person really walks around the course with no discs on thanksgiving for hours.......hmmmmmmm. Anyway, i hope nothing else bad happened to anyone else there later in the day.
    WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

thats such bull shit...and i'm sorry that had to happen to such a awesome dude like u...and if i see that guy around i'll keep an eye on him to see of he pulls out an ipod.....what did the ipod look like..was it a i touch..or nano????

Comment

Thanks mazza.......it was not of any importance. In fact, it was a 80g black 1st generation ipod bought years ago when they first came out. I only had about 250 songs on it and some tv shows....im contacting itunes and letting them know as well. Parking along the road when you first go through the gate is the target area..........i will be parking up in the main lot for now on unless it is tournament day.

Comment

well if u remember the day of ronnie's b-day...that editor dude had an the same thing happen to him and he was parked up there....but at least up in the gravel the security has a chance to see something....let me see if can pull some strings and get u a new itouch....if u don't get one for xmas that is

Comment

That sucks, our car got broken into last thanksgiving at white river.
          At least your not out too much.
          Disc golf by day, Joe rogan podcast by night! All day!

Comment

I hate car prowling ass clowns. Its the reason I had to replace everything. Happened at Applebees in the valley last year round Christmas. Took my deck my cd's my cigs and MY DISC BAG! Luckily it wasn't my tourney bag so they only got 12 discs but they were good ones. 1st run Force, 1st run Crush and to top it off my 1st ace disc. It was a champion Viking.

Sorry that you had that happen. Karma will bend them over and fill their tailpipe with vengance.
            "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
            Cleveland Brown

Comment

walked passed that guy right after leaving you and strangely enough he was fairly polite. even asked if he was in our way while we were throwing and apologized if he was. weird stuff.sorry you got broken into it was a super shitty way to end a great round of dubs ...just as you and scott were making a come back. keep that kid putting he's the only reason we weren't getting blown out

Comment

Thanks dan............i wish i could putt as good as my son........i have been trying to figure him out and have not even come close. I practically have to force him to come out.........i think if he could drive even 50 feet further he may do it more. Ill have to get him in the field and just throw and throw. I definitely want continue that doubles game we had going..........it was super fun......thanks!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X