And U thought the political ads were gone! Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • And U thought the political ads were gone!

    Boy Rebecca must REALLY want to be re-elected. She even brought in her look alike



    Bob

  • #2
    Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
    Boy Rebecca must REALLY want to be re-elected. She even brought in her look alike



    Bob
    You betcha!
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

    Comment


    • #3
      eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk!!!
      "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
      Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
        You betcha!
        i can see vancouver from my house.....
        educate your thinking

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
          Boy Rebecca must REALLY want to be re-elected. She even brought in her look alike



          Bob
          Despite this endorsement, Rebecca will still have my vote.

          Comment


          • #6
            I demand that Bob get a warning for this...............
            PDGA President

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Rebecca View Post
              I demand that Bob get a warning for this...............
              Hey now..............I'm not the one running a campaign..........just sayin'!

              BTW........saw this along I-5




              Bob

              Comment


              • #8
                This is the funniest post I've seen in a long time. Well played!
                "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                Cleveland Brown

                Comment


                • #9
                  Really?????

                  Where do you find this stuff?

                  I have nothing to say because I can't quit laughing........

                  BUT----I will get you back!!!!

                  You BETCHA !!!!
                  PDGA President

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Rebecca View Post
                    Really?????

                    Where do you find this stuff?

                    I have nothing to say because I can't quit laughing........

                    BUT----I will get you back!!!!

                    You BETCHA !!!!
                    Laugh if you will but your legacy is well documented!

                    Comment


                    • #11


                      dr. zaius approves this thread.
                      May the wind be in your favor...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Wow! REALLY? I'm not even a voting member and I get this? REALLY, this campaign is getting serious.



                        Now I don't know just WHO sent it but I do have my suspicions.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                          Wow! REALLY? I'm not even a voting member and I get this? REALLY, this campaign is getting serious.



                          Now I don't know just WHO sent it but I do have my suspicions.
                          It's quite a campaign considering she is running unopposed!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                            It's quite a campaign considering she is running unopposed!
                            She's just a strong competitor obviously. I'd run a write in campaign but I'm afraid of getting death threats.

                            Bob

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                              She's just a strong competitor obviously. I'd run a write in campaign but I'm afraid of getting death threats.

                              Bob
                              Mama grizzly! They've got that nature, that, y'know, just is real good for folks and Americans and all to know of, and for to, obviously for protectin' the cubs and all.

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X