Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Adventure Disc Golf Movie Night

November 17, 7 p.m. Paddle Center

The 2010 NAAC was awesome and the fun isn't over yet! Join Next Adventure, Sheer Madness Productions and Firefly Disc Golf for the premier of NAAC - The Movie in HD. While the players were focused on their next shot, Nate and his team were busy documenting all of the action in high definition.

Join us in reliving the tournament and everything behind the scenes on WEDNESDAY, November 17th at 7:00 pm. We will have plenty o' refreshments, a great gear raffle, and an opportunity to pick up high-res images of all the action.

RSVP Here!

Everyone is invited...even if you didn't play in the NAAC. There'll be drinks, popcorn and peanuts! And NA is giving away stuff for free at the event.

I got to preview the movie last night and it was a lot of fun. VERY well done, high definition but not in 3D. (Maybe next year!)

Facebook Invitation

Youtube Preview
    Last edited by Wog; November 14th, 2010, 11:26 PM. Reason: Fixed the day of the week

The preview looks great ~ and that course looks really inviting ~ some day I'll make it down there to experience it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by drkstr View Post
      The preview looks great ~ and that course looks really inviting ~ some day I'll make it down there to experience it myself.
      The preview looks great. Too bad my putting doesn't
      According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

The 17th is wed.

Comment

Over 50 people have signed up for FREE tickets to this event. I really don't think it will sell out, but I could be wrong. First priority will be given to those that RSVP at: RSVP Here!

Comment

Over 75 people coming tonight. I picked up the popcorn popper this morning! This should be fun! It's not to late to RSVP (or just show up at 7 p.m.)

Comment

(or just show up at 7 p.m.)
              And miss the new South Park?
              The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
              ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                And miss the new South Park?
                South Park is still on TV?
                Breeze Huckin Master

Comment

That's why they invented TIVO silly!

Comment

I wanted to go so bad.... but an hour in the high winds and rain wasn't a safe decision to make...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X