Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alrighty Andrew ~ Looking forward to the 2011 calendar.

Comment

A few of my pics

CEFIRE's got some nice pics!
      ccovington4169@aol.com

Comment

Here is some pix I took during the Turkey Bowl at White River DGC 11-13-2010
        The pic called "the one that got away" was Ray Sanchez's disc after it fell outa the basket on an ace run!! Damn thing sounded like a freight train when it hit chains too!!!! Basket 8, blue t-pad. Nice Ray thats a killer shot!!
        Hukin since 1992
        DGOD #115

Comment

Snow throw 11-23-2010 White River DGC..
          3 Discs recovered from the White River. 1 was Kyle's ace disc! BBBBRRRRRR that river was cold!!
          Hukin since 1992
          DGOD #115

Comment

My Wife (god bless her for putting up with my incessant ravings) is letting me get a new camera. Not in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine that she would let me get the D7000. Not only that but she is also letting me get the SB-900 speedlight, which is awesome because I can now annoy the whole family however go with the 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED IF AF-S VR lens instead, but it might “accidently” slip in to the shopping cart. Now only if the federal govt’ would hurry up and process my return so I can purchase this bad boy and start stimulating the economy.
            Throw What You Know.
            "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
            PDGA# 45989

Comment

Originally posted by Uhlman View Post
              My Wife (god bless her for putting up with my incessant ravings) is letting me get a new camera. Not in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine that she would let me get the D7000. Not only that but she is also letting me get the SB-900 speedlight, which is awesome because I can now annoy the whole family however go with the 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED IF AF-S VR lens instead, but it might “accidently” slip in to the shopping cart. Now only if the federal govt’ would hurry up and process my return so I can purchase this bad boy and start stimulating the economy.
              Lucky!! Me and the Ms. wana D7000 soooo bad, but income is on the low side right now. I have been trying to sell off my 2004 tour de'france Giant team bike. That would get me the camera and the 70x300vr lens. Right now I'm using a D70 with a 70x300 macro non-vr lens with realy good results. I also picked up a creative HD+ video recorder on the cheap. It works realy well but doesnt have stabilization, so if you move too fast or are a shakey person its a no-go.
              Hukin since 1992
              DGOD #115

Comment

BTW - Since this thread is back, the disc golf calendar mentioned above is in print and raising cash to keep SeaTac baskets in the ground!
                'Weekend 4 Women':
                Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
                Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Way to thread jack Andrew.
                  Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by Uhlman View Post
                    Great Pics. Makes me want to break out my N80 and head on down to the course. (yeah I said N80... as in camera with film)
                    Good man, still shootin' with film! and Even better, Nikon at that!

Comment

Originally posted by m.mick View Post
                      Good man, still shootin' with film! and Even better, Nikon at that!
                      Currently it’s shoot film or shoot with a 4 year old digital point and shoot that is not even fast enough to capture most action shots. I won’t be shooting film for much longer. Nikon is the only way to go if you lens compatibility from generation to generation. There are only a few lenses they have made in the past that won’t fit on today’s cameras. Try that with Cannon or other brands (not that they are bad brands mind you) and you will only get heartbreak.
                      Throw What You Know.
                      "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
                      PDGA# 45989

Comment

Had the girlfriend following us around yesterday at White River DGC. Were using the new Quantray 70-300/55mm AS-F4.5-5.6 lens with a UV filter. Man my girlfriend is good with a camera!
                        This is KC tagging hole 1 with a fatty birdie!
                        Hukin since 1992
                        DGOD #115

Comment

csi pics

I traipsed around Seatac yesterday and took some pictures during the final nine skins match for the Advanced division. You can take a look over at my flickr page if you're interested.

Comment

As always nice work edge! This was the first am skins for CSI. The skins raffle raised $110 $12 per skin Darrin got 5 Nate got 4
                            rewindb.com

Comment

A different perspective to putting.. Fenwick DGC 6-5-2011
                              Hukin since 1992
                              DGOD #115

Comment

FT. Steilacoom with a wide angle lens.....
                                Hukin since 1992
                                DGOD #115

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X