Disc Golf Photography Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I got my Crystal Rogue back from TREX getting some ink done!! Great now I can get tats for my plastic too!!! Thanks TREX good work..
    Hukin since 1992
    DGOD #115

    Comment


    • #17
      that's way cool

      Comment


      • #18
        Over the years, I've developed a pretty massive collection of pics that I like to mess around with every once in a while. I don't have any fancy cameras or anything but every so often I come up with something I really like.

        This hole is the uberness in photogenics:






        Definitely one of my favorites, just seems to say "home course" even though we've only played it once:





        I like this one because you can literally see small 'flight lines' flowing off the disc, I have no idea what could have caused them:





        It looks like tai chi, but its really disc golf!
        'Weekend 4 Women':
        Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
        Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

        Comment


        • #19
          thoes are some cool pics
          Throw What You Know.
          "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
          PDGA# 45989

          Comment


          • #20
            I'm pining for a new nikon to replace my D80 which I've had for a few years now. I doubt I'll be getting anything terribly soon but one can always dream. The D80 doesn't shoot video but it has been a very nice camera. It was replaced by the D90 (w/video) which has recently been replaced by the D7000. A bunch of the video shot by the pdga at the Beaver State Fling this year was done with a high end digital SLR.

            I haven't done any film photography for years and therefore have a bunch of darkroom equipment available to anyone that may be interested (Mikk?). Give me shout if you're looking for an enlarger and other supplies.

            Comment


            • #21
              Hey speaking of photography, I'm seeing that my handy NW disc golf calendar is coming close to it's end. Any plans to do another this year?
              Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Tim View Post
                Hey speaking of photography, I'm seeing that my handy NW disc golf calendar is coming close to it's end. Any plans to do another this year?
                I second that, love my calender.
                Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

                ~ Cyndi Lauper ~

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by ericedge View Post
                  I'm pining for a new nikon to replace my D80 which I've had for a few years now. I doubt I'll be getting anything terribly soon but one can always dream. The D80 doesn't shoot video but it has been a very nice camera. It was replaced by the D90 (w/video) which has recently been replaced by the D7000. A bunch of the video shot by the pdga at the Beaver State Fling this year was done with a high end digital SLR.

                  I haven't done any film photography for years and therefore have a bunch of darkroom equipment available to anyone that may be interested (Mikk?). Give me shout if you're looking for an enlarger and other supplies.
                  I stand corrected... I could of sworn that the d80 did video, probably where i got confused as the bodies are similar... Still a great camera
                  Throw What You Know.
                  "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
                  PDGA# 45989

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Dang I wasn't aware of a disc golf calender!! Mabe I should make my own with the pix I have!!
                    Hukin since 1992
                    DGOD #115

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Mikk View Post
                      I like film, kodachrome to be exact (black n white). I'm gona learn how to develope film over the winter as I have enough space to setup in the garage.
                      I shot 271 pix from hole 14 thru 18, so I guess digital is better for that. However true film gives the best photos!! Its just alot harder to get the action shots.
                      I recommend checking out the Kodak tech pubs (especially if you are using Kodak film). Lots of good info there. Pub AJ-3 is great general how to guide.
                      Throw What You Know.
                      "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
                      PDGA# 45989

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Mikk View Post
                        Dang I wasn't aware of a disc golf calender!! Mabe I should make my own with the pix I have!!
                        If Andrew does it again, he'll be taking submissions. Last time around, folks sent in a bunch of pictures and he picked his faves for the calendar. Edge's Seatac photo makes me miss October.
                        Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Tim View Post
                          If Andrew does it again, he'll be taking submissions. Last time around, folks sent in a bunch of pictures and he picked his faves for the calendar. Edge's Seatac photo makes me miss October.
                          The Rooster Rock picture is pretty good but yeah I agree with you. Love that pic, hate that course.
                          Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

                          ~ Cyndi Lauper ~

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Wait...Rooster or Seatac?
                            Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Seatac: Awesome
                              RR West: OK
                              RR East: Hate it
                              Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

                              ~ Cyndi Lauper ~

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                West side is where its at, yo! Yeah, I've got a few pics for a calendar but I'll need a lot of help

                                I'm still waiting for a green light on a potential fund-raising project for this year but hopefully will know more soon!
                                'Weekend 4 Women':
                                Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
                                Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X