Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So your promoting your site and antagonizing members in some sort of double entendre? proven technique for...

Comment

Originally posted by Jonesy View Post
      If you order your putters from altitude disc golf don't expect to get the number or even the color you order.
      Jonesy,

We're sorry you feel that way. We made multiple attempts to contact you with no response on your part. Based on the comments you made in your order, we sent the right disc in the right color based on the quantities we had on that disc.

We feel you still got a pretty sweet deal considering your mistake resulted in a free disc to you.

Once again, we are happy to continue to serve those in the Pac NW & we thank all those on NW disc golf news for your support. You guys are awesome!
      visit www.altitudediscgolf.com for the best prices on discs!

Comment

A disc I don't throw and if anyone wants it can take it. That's crap and you know it. The comment that you circled and aknowlodged said "weights up to 171 are acceptable
        but must be lt blue". Again.... if you can't fill the order then don't. I don't putt white putters. F off.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonesy View Post
          A disc I don't throw and if anyone wants it can take it. That's crap and you know it. The comment that you circled and aknowlodged said "weights up to 171 are acceptable
          but must be lt blue". Again.... if you can't fill the order then don't. I don't putt white putters. F off.
          Thanks for your response to our post. This is more communication than we received when we tried to contact you multiple times and let you know we had 1 169 lt blue putter (which you received).

Best of luck in your disc golf endeavors.

Altitude Disc Golf

Comment

Now you're calling me a liar! I recieved a white spike. Keep pushing. Make it personal. Personal goes physical awfullyfast. You know who I am. Who's behind the altitude posts?

Comment

Hi Everyone,

The disc flight chart has been updated today to include Discmania, Westside, Quest AT, Prodiscus, Discwing, as well as the new ones from Innova, Discraft, & Latitude 64.

Check it out at www.altitudediscgolf.com (at the bottom of the home page).

Thanks!

Comment

We have updated our flight chart to include the latest and greatest disc releases. Check it out at www.altitudediscgolf.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X