X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other courses along the Oregon coast?

Any other courses (besides the sweet Mingus and N.Bend) in the Bandon/Coos Bay area? Would love to try out a new course...

Originally posted by wildrivers View Post
    Any other courses (besides the sweet Mingus and N.Bend) in the Bandon/Coos Bay area? Would love to try out a new course...
    Kind of. Mingus and Winsor are the only basket courses in the area. We have a object course at the dunes that is long and brutal, but requires a guide. If your going to be in the area and have any interest in playing out there let me know!

Comment

thanks.

[Long and brutal sounds like a 12 pack needed, smile. I only throw 160ft. on average and my bro is new so we will pass. Thanks a ton for the reply though.

Comment

They just put in a permanent one at the Bandon City Park. I haven't played it yet, but it looks interesting. Just go up to the park host next to the bathrooms and ask for directions is what I heard

Comment

Not sure if it is completed yet, but there is supposed to be another course going into North Bend up in Airport heights, right above the airport near the park there. Should be sweet.

Makes me sad that Eugene Springfield only has one course in city limits and North Bend has two.

Comment

there is astoria they put in a course at the fairgrounds 9 holer
            PDGA # 31451
            2 Mini Aces
            75 Aces
            PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
            DISC GOLF OR DIE
            BOB CABAL
            DISCVANGO
            JEFF ELLIOT
            G-MAN
            JORDAN LEWIS
            JEFF HAGERTY
            JAMES GARCELON
            SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X